Need to 180 My Life

Okay so after much careful consideration and thought I can deny it no longer… I need help.

So ima just say it like this; for any effort I put in, life just spartan kicks me down the hole.

Now any advice or help with magick to obtain the following without materials or privacy.

• a place of my own
  • Money flow
  • Getting my health back
  • Just basic needs met

So I just got out of the service and honestly got screwed. Consider offing myself, but screw it ima toughen it out.

Where im at now: Gas is almost empty, $1 to my name and just trying to be positive.

What I’ve been doing: meditating, overnight subliminals, positive thinking. (Still stuck unfortunatly)

So I come to y’all asking what to do or how to work with whats available. Please and thank you

3 Likes

What kind of environment are you in? Like city, rural, etc. What opportunities are nearby? Is the location itself a problem for getting these things such as almost impossible to make money because your town is a dead end place? What skills do you have available to work with? Do you have family and friends nearby you can lean on for a short period to get yourself balanced out again?

1 Like

Do you have The Book of Azazel or Kingdoms of Flame?

There are spirits in both books who can help you turn things around.

1 Like

Call upon Goetian Bune for financial and work related success, hope things get better.

Positive vibes coming your way.

1 Like

Ahl’far’dahn can provide all your basic needs
but only what is absolutely necessary
after that you can work on expanding what you have to your desire

1 Like