Need some tips on TK

Im trying it with a straw and i can consistently push but never pull, and suggestions on how to get that damn straw to pull?

1 Like

What

3 Likes

like i can push the straw away from me but i cant pull it towards me.

1 Like

…What?

1 Like

TK= telekenesis, he’s able to make the straw move away from him (push) but not towards him (pull) with his mind

2 Likes

That makes more sense than what I had in mind. Jeez, is it so hard to write the whole word? Tsk.

4 Likes

My bad. thought it was common on the forum

1 Like

never mind, after 8 months of practice, i literally just got it!!! And it pulled a fair distance. Yay me!

2 Likes

yes, your other hand.^^

one side of your body is female, the other male, and the male is the pushing hand, the female the pulling hand.

Come to me when you want to learn about the invisible hand.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

I’d love to learn about the invisible hand. Sounds dope asf

1 Like

which part is female left or right?

1 Like

the left hand is void, the right hand is light (either produced from celestial or infernal energy),
the middle hand is those two energies merged and projected independent from your body at a distance.

The pulling hand is your left, the pushing hand your right.

:wink:

• Telekenisis, to the extend of my knowledge is barely used by the practicioners here.

They mainly focus on soul travel, evocation and divination.

Some also go to the extend of self-deification.

But not all are as determined on spiritual attainment and many rather dabble with spirits already known and used. (ars goetia etc.)

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

1 Like

Thanks sm! and you seem to be right, since i can only pull with my left hand, barely with my right

1 Like

are there any entities that can help me with this ability?

1 Like

Kinda like about the different brain hemispheres, And how they control different sides of the body?

Relation wise/ Comparison.

1 Like

yes, those are actually one of the reasons why it works that way. :wink:

1 Like