Need some sensing here

Not sure where to put this so it is going here.
Can someone look into the energy of this sigil?

3 Likes

I get a Necromancy feeling from it.

1 Like

It came from a particular spirit so I’m curious.

I get an image of someone shooting a boar with an arrow, like this is meant to be used primarily for baneful magick.

1 Like

Well I can convert it into a 3d image in my mind. That’s a good thing. Shifts into an hourglass looking shape.

I feel it connects to the lower energy levels. Perhaps you are on a path back to your roots.

1 Like

When I see some more ideas I’ll reveal where I obtained it.

1 Like

I got an “inverted” feeling to the energy, but didn’t know how to express it.

1 Like

Yea me too. I felt it but wasnt sure how to word it without being vague.

1 Like

Anyone else gonna take a shot?

What I like is that it captured a blackish purple aura too.

1 Like

I believe that symbols can often reveal things about the inner working of our consciousness. Similarity between symbols would indicate similarity in thought. I sometimes use sigils to store information. I use the symbol to invoke information about the sigil in case I forget. In this way, a wellstructured shape can contain volumes of information.

I think the symbol is indicative of the formless body state. Energy within our body can be raised or lowered. When it’s raised, our light body manifests which is pure energy. When it’s lowered we shift into a formless state and enter the mysterious void.

1 Like

Hehe. Not bad. I suppose I’ll reveal the source to you. It’s from tiamat herself, or supposedly. I obtained it as I was leaving the void, where I was speaking with her. I’ll link the information.

2 Likes

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/30-day-tiamat-challenge/31255/84?u=fallen_angel

1 Like

Interestingly someone picked up on a combative energy

While you detected it’s source.

1 Like