Need some reviews about robert bruce psychic course

Just a few honest reviews.

Has it helped you? Is it worth it?

1 Like

Do you mean his psychic self defence course offered by BALG?

1 Like

I have his mastering kundalini program and I’ve enjoyed the 75% of it ive made it through.

3 Likes

Yes. Do you find it as useful as the evocation course

I haven’t used it. I was just wondering if that was the one you were talking about, or if he had another psychic course.

1 Like

No there’s only one I’m curious how people rate it. That’s all.

1 Like

I’m 30 some days into “Mastering Astral Projection” and love it. It was hard getting started and it’s alot to wrap your head around at first if you’re new to it, but about 10-12 days in, progress blasted into hyper-drive (only way I know how to describe it). I’m astral traveling during sleep now regularly. I’m also slipping into in a trance state and quickly and daily.
I will recommend to do what you need to do to get a hold of the mp4’s AND the companion CDs if you do that one. It took me awhile to figure out the logistics of all that. But I’d HIGHLY recommend that one if you’re interested in either projection or travel OR getting into a deep and lucid trance whenever you want. I’m getting ready to post something about it shortly.

5 Likes

I know it’s a different course, but Robert Bruce has my vote of confidence at this point!

1 Like

I’m actually very disappointed in the robert bruce psychic defense course the entire course he references water. @Lady_Eva how would I request a refund on courses

Contact the help desk. That is the kind of stuff they deal with.

2 Likes

As DK says, that’s something to ask the helpdesk. :+1:

3 Likes

Which mp4’s are you referring to? Do you got a link ?

1 Like

MP3s my bad. They’re free on his site and not to be confused w/ the companion CDs.

1 Like

I read his psychic self defense book and his astral projection book. I thought both were exceptional. I had constant problems with my eyelids fluttering while I was in trance trying to go astral. He explained it was due to an excess of energy in the relevant chakra. Took some work to fix the imbalance and proceed but eventually I got it right.