Need some real help

I for fucks sake cannot kill this guy. I’ve thrown curse after curse and cannot end him. It’s getting stupid. I need some help, he has beat my mother he is a meth addict and refuses to stop all of it. I need either really good curses or some help with one. I’ve only been able to give him a heart attack that’s it.

4 Likes

Go the other way - curse him with love.
Bind him to a church and let him get religion.

9 Likes

Well here you are. Another hart attack or two can be fatal.

5 Likes

Raising armies from Baneful Magick?

7 Likes

Evil Chief Adramelech came to mind when you needed someone dead
look to him if you require assistance fucking shit up

8 Likes

there is a video by E.A. Koetting on him and this matter.

3 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001QUVRNW/ref=cm_gf_ss_mB_d_p

This is one of the oldest curses you can do. It’s an old Roman cursed tablet. There are many different variations and ways to do this. Google it for ideas.

First, get some of this sheet lead from Amazon. Lead is the metal of Saturn and has many negative properties. Inscribe your curse, etch it onto the lead with a nail; f.e. “I curse (persons name) and her life and mind and memory and liver and lungs mixed up together, and her words, thoughts and memory; thus may she be unable to speak what things are concealed, nor be able.” Or some personal variation of what you’d like to see happen to that individual.
Next, fold it up and puncture it with 13 rusted nails and bury it in a grave or some place where the light can’t reach it. While the individual tablets are stand-ins for the cursed persons, the nail symbolizes their pinning-down. The number 13 bears it’s own significance. The idea was that the soul buried in the grave will carry the curse to the underworld. You can include something personal folded up into it like their hair or a piece of their clothing. Anything that belongs to them.

Be sure to wear an amulet of protection so that the curse doesn’t come back to you.

4 Likes

How are you casting your curses? Is there any particular type of magick you are particularly good at, runes, sigils, ceremonial, etc? That can help tune any advice to play to your strengths. I prefer using sigils in combination with mantras and usually either a demon or an energy construct. I would work with enhancing his addiction and desire for more drugs at once and force him to OD or traffic accidents are also good to go with.

5 Likes

Asmodeus comes to mind for some reason. Ask Asmodeus to tempt him to do more drugs so he will OD.

4 Likes

You dont need to kill the bastard. Your focus should be to solve the problem.

Try binding magick. If you dont have patience for that call King Paimon, he is awesome at influencing people :wink:

1 Like

What demons would you call in to help you?

1 Like

I’m sorry… but if he would have beaten my mother… a spell would be beneath me!!!

#The pleasure of my own hands

2 Likes

Amen. If anything else is needed though simply tap into the current of energy that literally is that blackness betwixt the stars… And channel it into him multiple times every day until he wears down physically. With meth… He should die out fast. But death is not what you need… You need vengeance without such a permanent end.

2 Likes

@Semyaza makes sense. Try one thing. I think, its’ called sympathetic magick.

Take the picture of the person, take a bottle of some poison (e.g. rat poison) and put the picture inside the poison bottle. Hold your hands over the open bottle and state what you want the poison to do to him i.e. charging the poison with your intent (e.g. stop beating my mom or go away from my moms life or something that makes sense to you). Then close the bottle and put it inside at the center of an Hexagram (Star of David). Hexagram can be drawn/printed on a A4 size paper. Keep it in a place where it wont be bothered for 2-3weeks.

See in a week or two what changes you feel in that person. Charles Cosimano tells in one of his books that it works great.

After you get the desired results remove the pic from the bottle and dispose of every material used properly :wink:

5 Likes

UY395
Id recommend Zazel being that this is done on Saturn’s metal. I’d recommend the Sigil of Saturn amulet for protection as well.

1 Like

Two methods. The first is given by E.A. Koetting

The second is for those who can’t quite drain themselves of the cathartic energy required above. It’s based upon impressing the morphic field by repetitive ritual. If everyday or twice a day you perform the same power-filled ritual it impresses and changes reality overtime while altering your perspectives and strengthening your abilities as well.

Hope this helps.

Al.

3 Likes

how is the 2nd done.

Al.

1 Like

OK. Practical example.
You want someone dead.

1. Catharsis: Do one off Magick. A major fucking ritual. At the end of which you must feel completely and utterly fucked. No energy, void, silent. This means everything you had in you is gone and the Magick will work (other things being equal).

2. If you can’t do that: Everyday at the same time(s) you repeat the ritual with stated intent. [Catholics do this with Mass.] Your oft repeated Magickal intent will impress itself upon the multiverse and results will follow.

Again I repeat, a Magickal Journal is the most important book of Magick you’ll ever own, all the more so on our path.

Al.

3 Likes

Thank you Uncle All.