Need some insight/advice plz

I started to work with Belial last night. I know there is a spirit here, as “he” has woken me up from horrible dreams by yelling wake up in my ear facing upward from the bed. My daughter has had the same, so I know it is a male spirit.Anyway like I said I started to work with Belial as I had printed out the Sigil most commonly used and the other one I saw a link to on here with the sun & moon above it, so I wanted to know which Sigil would he want me to use. I felt pressure and pain in my left side as to tell me the old sigil was the one to use. ok., got it. went to bed and at 5am this morning i awoke to a needle stuck in my lip (as like to sew them up) when i yelled the needle(even though I never found it) fell from my upper lip and hit the bed(i can’t find the needle any where) so im thinking that this other spirit is trying to sew my mouth shut in order to stop me from going any further with the calling of aide from Belial. What advice could anyone give me to get this other spirit to stop? I screamed at it to leave me alone, but ofcourse i know that wont be enough. Has anyone every had a spirit try to stop them or shut them up in this way from calling on a Demon? Thanks in advance!

Wow, that’s pretty worrisome. E. A. talks about a ritual that he does to protect himself. He visualizes himself full of light and uses his right hand to visualize emptying the light into a bowl of water. Then, he sprinkles the water around the house, especially in the corners.

I would suggest doing a good banishing and yes the charged salt water sprinkled around the house works very well, I use it often and will sprinkle myself with it often too.

1 Like

Hahaha I’m working with Belial. And heads up my friend its going to get a lot worst! Your being tested he will fuck with you to see if you’ll stay true. There is no short cuts with him and he will break you down because you are weak to him. Stay strong seek him and he will give you all that is his

1 Like

If you have other sigils and your working with him BURN them. Hold his sigil in your third eye and state you will only follow him.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply!

The house that I live two very Christianized people died here. I was thinking they were trying to tell me to not keep up what I started, giving me warning as the sewing of my mouth.
So you think it was Belial? not the spirits in the house?
Then after I posted the first post, my left arm feels like someone is grabbing it hard, it actually hurts and i see some bruising. Im very intuitional and Im thinking Belial is tugging at my arm, being the left, and this is the left handed path.
I also have a ? do most of you use the circle & triangle to envoke these demons? As you can tell im new to this. I have cast curses & hexes and have been on my path for many years , and Hecate has been my matron Goddess, but this is the first time i have even ettempted to call upon any demon.
I was waiting to see if the courts indited me on some stupid stuff and they did, so I figured nows the time before my court date to get in touch with Belial to aide me in this situation.
Any thoughts on this are welcome.

1 Like

Thank you all for your replies and opinions. I will deff do a banishing today!

1 Like

Build a alter to him channel/gaze at his sigil tell him you need his help and a spirit to help with this task.

1 Like

so no circle or triangle?

1 Like

If you are calling him into this realm yes. But ground your works with him using a alter this will show respect for him

1 Like

Um maybe you bit your lip by accident ?

1 Like

Um maybe you bit your lip by accident ?[/quote]

Haha no i didnt bite my lip. I actually have a small scar where it felt like a needle was pushed through my lip. it got alil bigger since it happened ( the scar)

1 Like

Well Belial got my court case tossed out for me!!!
Thank you Belial!!!

2 Likes