Need some incantations for the planets

Planning to do some planetary magick, and I’m thinking now are there any chants, incantations, mantras for the planets?
If so please list em below thanks.

5 Likes

There’s this:

9 Likes

Thx :+1:

1 Like

Have you looked into using the Seed Syllables?

Alpha - Ah as in Father
Epsilon - Eh as in bed
Eta - AY as in day
Iota - EE as in tree
Omicron - OH as in old
Upsilon - UE as in glue
Omega - OHW as in old or law

The most common planetary attributions for the Vowels is the Chaldean order:

Alpha-Moon
Epsilon - Mercury
Eta -Venus
Iota -Sun
Omicron -Mars
Upsilon - Jupiter
Omega - Saturn

Agrippa uses a descending order, with Alpha - Saturn, and Omega -Luna

Both the ascending order and the descending order work and each has its own energetic harmony to play around with.

6 Likes

Bloody hell I completely forgot about that even though I do the damn thing nigh on daily! :rofl:

This is a method from Stephen Flowers’ book Hermetic magic:

7 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

There you go. As you see the hexagram has an arrow with a starting point for each planet. You should take your right hand and draw the hexagram above your altar from that starting point while imagining it in the corresponding color of the planet being invoked. To banish it after the ritual do it backwards. Say the words on the bottom left as a mantra 3 times. Loud and deep to get the vibrations in the room. Then say the invoking chant.

1 Like

Why are black magicians avoiding the planet Uranus!? Is it because of it’s, inevitable, “funny” name? It sure makes me giggle a bit, because it’s a “gassy” planet that has methane in it. But it’s more than a “butt joke” to this planet, and it should have been included in here.

Uranus is Love, Uranus is Life, Uranus is Power. Don’t be shy. Explore Uranus within.

5 Likes

Check out orphic hymns …

2 Likes

I might be able to provide zodiacal incantations.
I have a few planetary, but they’re from the Orphic hymns. They work.

2 Likes

This site has mantras for the planets and nodes

1 Like

In fact, there is way more then a butt joke to that planet.
Many Powers where bestowed upon me when i worked with it’s Energy,
Including Strength that is definately abundand of my physical Musculature Body.
(just one example i seperated vacuum compressed Metal Bowls, the people around instantly started doing hulk jokes, which left me quite embarressed, since i wasn’t able or ready to come up with an explanation for them.)

• Currently i came back to masking myself as if i didn’t have these abilitys, since my dad teached me early on how showing them off can easily lead to abuse from others.
    I remember all to well, when i was actually injured on my Astral Body, having a Broken Wing, resulting in an almost petrified Arm. No intend to go there again soon, my job is allready straining on that area of my Body by enough.

I thank you for bringing it up succupedia, i actually have to work with it again soon.

Glad you pointet it out.

-It teached me necessary pre-alignements for a ritual i did on Pluto,
(Including Astral Travel),

it also helps with merging the Trees.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

3 Likes