Need some help

so, i always find myself vampyrizing people unconsciously when i talk to them online or in person and i have to remind myself to not do it cause it might fuck me up someday but i don’t always remember and i think i get a lot of it cause i get a big boost of energy. i only want to do it consciously. ( probably vampyrized some of you unconsciously tbh)

Usually that happens when you have some kind of need to fill! Also don’t blame yourself about feeding on others especially occultist! We can defend for ourselves!
Vampirzm is addictive too…
I suggest you try getting energy from source and filter your own energy! You can create a servitor to redirect your feeding tentacles to source whenever you feed unconsciously!

1 Like

it happens when i don’t need to feed and i don’t blame myself for feeding on people cause i do it. the problem is when i unconsciously feed on the people i don’t want to feed and it has caused problems before. i was in the woods with a friend and he got really tired and managed to make it out but very hard while i was very energetic and didn’t need to feed cause i had many trees around me

1 Like

and thank you for the servitor suggestion, will do

1 Like

Time and practice