Need some help with getting someone fired

Manipulation seems to be a strong suit for Belial. He could have her go uberbitch and make a spectacle of herself. Get creative, I’m sure both of you would enjoy that.

4 Likes

Yea we’d laugh our asses off :joy:

2 Likes

I look forward to any stories you share!

2 Likes

I’ll start the curse on Saturday
Alot of dark energy can be extracted from Saturday

2 Likes

Well he can control himself. I on w what I’m doing.

2 Likes

Mercury,Saturn,mars :skull:

1 Like

7 gods

You know, I don’t think I have ever given moral advice to anyone else at BALG. Probably because I don’t believe in morals as existing in any objective context. I have only ever challenged people to be more creative or explore a different perspective. But when I read that bit above I almost feel as if I have to, lol.

Just kidding. I am a big fan of chaos sigils, and I don’t even think you need an entity to get a great result for this. Something as simple as a sigil made from a statement of intent like “(person x) WILL find a new job somewhere else” or “(person x) will quit her position” should work quite nicely. You can do this right away while you immerse yourself to work with a new spirit.

Marbas or Raphael to cause her health to fail.

Zagan to flip her life upside down.

King Paimon could help convince her boss that she is becoming toxic to the work environment.

President Foras to aid in Earthly business afffairs.

You could go for the coup de grace. Use magick to get promoted instead of firing her. Then fire her yourself and savor the flavor. Alternately you could make her the office heel. You choose your gratuitous fantasy, lol. Good luck.

2 Likes

Specifically?

What are you being asked to do?

What is the issue with this person?

Don’t mind me asking but are you doing your job properly despite this person or are you doing things in order to antagonise this person or show her up or somehow behave in a way that is not helping the situation?

With the best will in the world there are always two sides to a story.

If she has a history of bad behaviour then document it and then use a Goetic to make it known - if she is simply doing her job and you simply don’t like her (was she promoted above you?) and you are rebelling then perhaps you need to work on yourself and make yourself invaluable.

I’d promised myself that I wouldn’t get involved in this kind of nonsense - you could always find a better opportunity yourself. Why waste your energy on someone else when you could be working to empower yourself?

2 Likes

No, I assure you she is being a complete dick to people at work, not just me
She’s not even doing what shes suppose to be doing.

Even Belial is asking me why I haven’t destroyed her already.

Might be nonsense to you but not to me.

Nergal is waiting

1 Like

Yea I’ve been feeling that he has been waiting
I was just making sure that this is something I want.

Tonight or Tomorrow.

Probably tonight.

1 Like

Sounds like the perfect target for Eris, Goddess of Chaos.

Or perhaps Sraagbel, Spirit of Hallucination, from Kingdoms of Flame.

4 Likes