Need some help with astral projection

i am able to easily get into the vibrational state but whenever i go there my right hand tenses up and it messes it up and i don’t know the reason. i don’t wear any bracelets or something like that except clothes.

1 Like

Ok did someone say you should not wear jewelry? :flushed: strange! Anyway jewels actually help when charged. Beside try using sigils where you state like: “astral projection is very easy for me and do it successfully!” or something similar. By astral projection is better to watch out on drinks and food

1 Like

Its probably blood circulation and muscle tension! Try doing some stretching before bed while visualising energy gathering in the sports that bothering you!

The vibrational state isn’t exactly a necessary thing, you get to where you start trying to move a single limb without physically moving it helps get the body out and once out shifting your focus to the astral.

1 Like

i wear crystals in my pocket and i made a sigil

1 Like

il try that

Keep practicing until you surpass this hindrance

yes

Anything you fear, even if you don’t focus on it I. The moment it could hold you back. Especially when first trying astral projection.

2 Likes

I used to have the same thing with my left leg, it’d twitch and bring me back…so I just started putting it in a position where it’d be barely impossible for the muscle to tense up as it’s already in that state, then I just start imagining the tension as being a super white energy in that leg that I’d ground, and then move on…But then again as said above if you are scared of worried about sthg even remotely it could be what’s holding you :slight_smile:

1 Like

i wouldn’t call it fear i would say i was like “oh shit” for a second cause the vibrations suddenly started but it was more like a spook. i have astral projected before from a dream so i know the vibrations but im not used to it so yeah, il keep trying

1 Like