Need some help regarding demons

So im writing this to ask a important question. A year ago I tried my first summoning ritual to summon Azazel. What happened after scared the fuck out of me lol. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a angel walking into my hallway that was all dark. There was no lights on. The angel had white wings and I remember he had short black hair. I looked over and he was gone. Next thing I know a black hand with claws reaches out of the dark hallway and sort of waves at me. Scared the living fuck out of me. Over time I kind of stopped practicing witchcraft and black magic and such but now im being drawn back to it. I recently helped my friend find her demon. Andromalius. She too saw him manifest and he appeared as a man in dark robes but was sort of made out of static. Like when your TV cuts out. Shes seen him standing in her room several times and he even placed his hand on her shoulder. I don’t feel all that drawn to Azazel anymore but i myself am trying to find a demon to work with and develop a relationship with. Anyone have any tips on how I should do this? Or should i go back and work with Azazel since I actually saw him. Any help is appreciated thx.

1 Like

Welcome @Damian. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTION area and tell us about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.