Need some advice, this is driving me crazy!

Okay, many of you already know about the Etsy thing and the guy that was starting a full on verbal war with me over speaking out against anti-discrimination. I did not start this war with him, I was having a discussion about this with a group of people and this guy, who none of us knew, a new guy comes to that other forum and just starts bashing me for defending the wiccans.

Long story short, He is now convinced that I am a scammer and that I must have been selling magickal services on Etsy. I was defending the honest wiccans over there that can no longer offer their services because of the bad seed actual scammers over there, I was not defending the dishonest sellers but he was convinced I was. I have never sold magickal services, I think itā€™s too risky getting involved with others personal affairs like that. I donā€™t even have a shop over there, I quit a long time ago because of other changes and he started a rumor that I was banned because I was selling fraudulent magickal services.

A few others stepped in and said, no she has never sold services like that, not here or over on Etsy. So then he started searching thru my online store and I do sell metaphysical products but I have a disclaimer similar to E.A.'s that I am not responsible for how this works or if it does not work at all for you. Recently, I was informed by a familiar, this guy is going to try and scam you because he thinks you are a scammer and need to be taught a lesson. He finally tried to scam me the other day and I was fully prepared for it so I counter acted on it and stopped it, and I wrote him a message telling him I knew of his plan and he was scared, had no clue how I had found out. He used a fake name, fake email and everything but then little more digging I traced it back to him 100% as he is more concerned about showing off than he is about covering his tracks.

But in an attempt to make himself look more sane than me, yet again, he gets on a public forum and starts a new topic about me saying this seller right here, she has all the answers for us with her witchcraft. He posted a link to one of my products and said, we could all use some of this right? Anyone here thatā€™s stupid enough to buy this, I already have some ordered so contact me and pay me a $5 finders fee and Iā€™ll dance naked under the moonlight for you while chanting and do the spell for you since this seller was banned from Etsy so she canā€™t offer her services to you anymore. (Like I said, I never even sold services online so his post was a blatant lie).

When he pasted the info from one of my new age product listings he completely cut out my disclaimer that says not liable for your actions and so on, and made it look like I was promising guaranteed results, this was a bottled oil by the way. I wanted to get on there and say, gee I like how you point me out to be a scammer and you failed to mention that you tried to scam me the other day because you I thought I needed to be punished for something I didnā€™t even do, but I did not post that because the mods of that forum told me do not respond to him anymore, donā€™t risk making myself look unprofessional like him, to just report him when he posts and ignore him, and they would be able to ban him from the forum after so many warnings.

So not being able to respond and show the others he is the scammer, is making me look even worse not to mention, I was told by the mods to place that item on hold and hide it until this can be further resolved so when people click on the link he posted, they will not see anything and cannot contribute further to the conversation. But in my opinion, that makes me look guilty of something, like I hid the item on purpose to cover up for my supposedly lying ass. No matter what I do, this guy tries to make me look bad and now I cannot respond to him on there or else I could get in trouble too for egging it on.

He has posted to my Facebook page for my business twice, both times I removed his comments but I could not risk him being able to post again, I should not have to spend my days on alert wondering when this guy will post nonsense to my business page again. I banned him from that page and put him in the block list but itā€™s just a matter of time before he does it from a different profile. He already tried to buy a product from my store with no intentions of using it, just so he could have the right to leave me negative feedback calling me a scammer but I cancelled the order because I knew it was him so he cannot leave feedback now, but he wanted to extort my positive customer service ratings and he was also going to take pictures of the product when it arrived in the mail next to the envelope with my business name on it and probably post videos mocking me too.

He is also now sending me private emails using my contact form on my website. This is full on harassment now to the point I am thinking of having a lawyer send a cease and desist notice in the mail, but this guy needs to be taught a lesson. No matter how I stop him, he finds a way to try and harm my reputation elsewhere. He is going to make me look like a dishonest and delusional seller and if he harms my business that I have been working so hard to build up over the last 6 years, I will put him in the grave, literally. I do not want to resort to that extreme over verbal internet threats, but he needs to be stopped. Dude is psycho, all this vengeance for a stranger he never met just because I believe in witchcraft and he doesnā€™t. He says he is atheist but I have seen him identify as a Muslim a few times.

Something major needs to happen to make this guy stop, I thought putting a complete ā€œendā€ to him would be too much but I cannot let him destroy everything I have worked so hard for. He needs to suffer and I could even get this one organization to send a lawyer his way for free, they are an anti-discrimination firm that represents magicians and witches in the eastern U.S. but that would only make him attack harder. But something bad needs to happen to show this guy Iā€™m not fucking around, something to make him think If I try and mess with her anymore she will counter attack again and it may not be good for me. Any suggestions for me?

Not finding just the right curse that is best suited for this guy. I donā€™t have his photo, he likes to remain invisible as far as photos go, but I have some info I can print off the computer to link to him. Thought about Ericā€™s mirror spell, but this guy is not a magician and I donā€™t have hardly any of the needed items for that spell. Can someone please recommend an effective curse or mirror spell for this guy that does not require a ton of ingredients? Or should I just consult a spirit over this? Like I said, I am trying to be the bigger person here and not resort to anything with ā€œdeathlyā€ consequences for him, but if I do not find a spell or curse to my liking soon I will lose control and I will end up doing exactly what I did not want to do.

I am at my wits ends with this asshole, I have tried to play somewhat fairly when fighting back hoping he would get tired of playing his childish games, but I cannot let him ruin what I stand for, this has to end now. By the way, this guy is in late 30ā€™s. Yeah, real mature behavior of someone who is almost 40. You should see his website, how rude he talks on his site to potential customers. But now I have his full name, address, email, his other business website address, his I.P. address, etc.

Or do you think I have been reasonable for long enough and I should just send someone his way to finish this once and for all?

If I was in your position Iā€™d call on some serious help and Iā€™d make the only specified outcome to be ā€œget him OUT of your lifeā€ - that leaves the spirits with a huge range of options to get him out, from gruesome to good, though since he sounds like a pro-troller of people he disapproves of, they might have to go to something unpleasant.

I do understand wanting vengeance but the reason Iā€™d do it this way myself (which doesnā€™t of course mean I think you have to!) is to leave the options wide open so the spirit can choose whatever works fastest.

I posted recently that when I did a spell to get rid of someone, he actually got a better job elsewhere and stopped bugging me - sure, Iā€™d have liked him impaled on burning forks, but I wanted speed and that delivered!

JMO, he sounds like a right shit-head, Iā€™ve encountered such people and theyā€™re a disgrace to the species.

But because of this guy, I now have to go into my account at the other forum and remove all backlinks to my business profiles so he cannot find my pinterest account, my twitter and so on and attempt to cause problems over there too, which means I will lose those backlinks online, links that could have lead potential customers to me because the topics that allow us to share our business profiles are public so buyers can see them.

Thank you Lady Eva.

I donā€™t want to seem like a crazy magician that resorts to violence to handle my problems, but this situation calls for drastic measures. I cannot let him treat me this way when I did nothing to him at all.

Iā€™m NOT saying donā€™t do anything! :slight_smile:

Just that I got quickest results from leaving it open, rather than being extremely specific.

But I was doing baneful magick with my age still in single digits :o) so Iā€™m not, yā€™know, advocating you give him kid glove treatment!

ETA: what Iā€™m saying is, you know how some people do a spell with the caveat ā€œHarming noneā€ - well, I did the opposite to get rid of this guy, I said ā€œBy ANY means necessaryā€ and that in my mind included his death, devastation of anything, all those would have been fine by me, but it also left the route open that was taken - his new job. But I got my result so Iā€™m not going to complain!

I agree with lady Eva.
I have found crossroad spirits work extremely well in cases where you need to take someone away. I used them in a break up spell once. The guy was verbally and physically abusive to my friend, so I asked some crossroad spirits to remove him from her life. He is now several states away and there is no contact between them whatsoever. Maybe something similar could work in your case.

1 Like

Wow, thatā€™s serious harassment.

Off the top of my head, my initial recommendations:

ā€¢ A binding spell to prevent him from doing anything else.
ā€¢ A mirror spell to reflect all his bad intentions right back at him.
ā€¢ A curse to kill his access to the internet, since he does his damage online.
ā€¢ Ingredients including feces, war water, vinegar, baneful herbs, etc.
ā€¢ The recruitment of some graveyard spirits.
ā€¢ Your ancestors.
ā€¢ Calling on any beings of chaos you prefer whose nature is to fuck up lives.
ā€¢ Sic your familiars on him. Theyā€™re already there to help.
ā€¢ Hell, any or all of the above at once.

Hope this helps, RavensAscent.

1 Like

[quote=ā€œEuoi, post:6, topic:5828ā€]I agree with lady Eva.
I have found crossroad spirits work extremely well in cases where you need to take someone away. I used them in a breakup spell once. The guy was verbally and physically abusive to my friend, so I asked some crossroad spirits to remove him from her life. He is now several states away and there is no contact between them whatsoever. Maybe something similar could work in your case.[/quote]

Doubt it as you would have to get him somewhere he could not be on the internet. You can get him in trouble for slander though I think if you are both Americans. I think if someone is opening damaging the business you are doing they can get in trouble and even be caused $$ damages for what they cost you in business.

You and Eva gave her some very reasonable ways to solve this. For what I see, this guy is a nightmare. He is not pulling any punches here and is consciously acting this way to hurt her.
Since I started reading this I have admired how patient she has been so far. This man is not going to stop unless he is also given a real scare.
So far all his campaign has been done on the Internet. Somehow I donā€™t see how moving elsewhere would stop him, or deter hil from carrying on once he is settled. I know this tyupe of people, the guys is a certifiable nightmare.
he is actually succeeding in harming her business as well as doing all this libel. If she had to delete her pinterest and other accounts, which would have helped her business getting better known, the man is doing worse than just trolling, and that is simply not admissible!
Since you, young lady already have a familiar who forewarned you before he even tried to scam you, I think you should begin sending that familiar to begin sdpooking the man off. The familiar, when he told you the man needed to be taught a lesson and warned you, did mean by that heā€™d be ready to actively help you, so use him!
When you told thid guy you knew it were him trying to sc am you, he was afraid. I suggest you capitalise on that and have the familiar scare him, supernaturally. That would have a quicker, and hopefully more permanent effect than whatever else might be done.
He not only does not believe in Witchcraft nor like it, but he seems to believe you cannot do anything supernaturally to convince him and scare him off. Heā€™s like a person that knows nothing about snakes, and who goes around pulling any snake he meets by the tail, believing that they are not nenemous and cannot bite him.
Well, where I come from, we have a saying, when you make it a habit of pulling snakes you donā€™t know by their tails you should expect to be bitten fatally one day.
Live and let live, I always say, as long as the others who live donā€™t step on your toes. But this one has been stepping on your toes too long, bragging about it and goading you to fight back if you can, and step on HIS TOES; maybe it is time you did.
We havenā€™t heard thend of thisā€¦ Send your family after him to sca

Thanks for the responses. I was telling someone else, I did use to be a wiccan several years back which I think is where I learned this patience from because when I was a hormonal teen I was more like the type to say oh hell no you did not just do that and then react by fighting fire with fire. For some, yeah that does work, but for people like this that only makes their fire grow higher and spread to destroy everything around them. But unlike most wiccans, I do believe in baneful magick if needed for revenge, I just try not to over react too fast.

And yes, I have been very patient which is not typical of me but I am getting older and trying to show some more maturity on my end so I have been handling my problems very calmly but in my family, even those who can exercise the most restraint will eventually snap if poked enough. Like you said Milla, like picking up a rattlesnake by its tail just to say Hello to it. Things have ended very badly before for people who treated me this way for whatever reason which is usually because I am not afraid to admit I am a magician. I donā€™t walk around announcing with diamond bling sigil necklaces and shirts that say things like ā€œmy magicial powers kicked your prayerā€™s assā€ LOL, new t-shirt idea to sell? But when confronted about it I do not pose, I do not pretend. Why should I have to hide in a iron bubble for the rest of my life for believing what I believe? The world is changing. Itā€™s not okay to be sexist or racist these days, so why should I have to be treaten any differently because of my beliefs?

Oh well, this sort of thing is to be expected. When you start growing a pair of lady balls and donā€™t hide being a magician, personal attacks are expected. E.A. deals with this type of shit all the time and I truly admire his courage and perserverance.

1 Like

Oops, forgot to mention. I will be contacting an entity about this tonight. My familiar told me yesterday he really is afraid because I knew it was him trying to scam me, and that while doing some eevesdropping he discovered the other guy was actually wondering if I really did do some type of magick to find out but that he is so ego oriented, he would rather not admit to being wrong which is why he continues to fight back, to keep his tough guy act going. Which is also why I carefully chose my words when I told him how I knew it was him so that if he decided to publicly post my response to him, he could only do so if he also exposes himself as a liar and a fraud.

1 Like

Oops, one more suggestion!

If youā€™re into planetary magic, planetary hours, etc.:

ā€¢ Saturn to bind your enemy, coupled with
ā€¢ Mars to strike your enemy down

Makes for a killer combination. Tie him up and then move in for the kill. Muahaha.

Oh and do check out the goodies in the Baneful Curses and Hexes section of the forum. Yum.

[quote=ā€œRavensAscent, post:1, topic:5828ā€]Okay, many of you already know about the Etsy thing and the guy that was starting a full on verbal war with me over speaking out against anti-discrimination. I did not start this war with him, I was having a discussion about this with a group of people and this guy, who none of us knew, a new guy comes to that other forum and just starts bashing me for defending the wiccans.

Long story short, He is now convinced that I am a scammer and that I must have been selling magickal services on Etsy. I was defending the honest wiccans over there that can no longer offer their services because of the bad seed actual scammers over there, I was not defending the dishonest sellers but he was convinced I was. I have never sold magickal services, I think itā€™s too risky getting involved with others personal affairs like that. I donā€™t even have a shop over there, I quit a long time ago because of other changes and he started a rumor that I was banned because I was selling fraudulent magickal services.

A few others stepped in and said, no she has never sold services like that, not here or over on Etsy. So then he started searching thru my online store and I do sell metaphysical products but I have a disclaimer similar to E.A.'s that I am not responsible for how this works or if it does not work at all for you. Recently, I was informed by a familiar, this guy is going to try and scam you because he thinks you are a scammer and need to be taught a lesson. He finally tried to scam me the other day and I was fully prepared for it so I counter acted on it and stopped it, and I wrote him a message telling him I knew of his plan and he was scared, had no clue how I had found out. He used a fake name, fake email and everything but then little more digging I traced it back to him 100% as he is more concerned about showing off than he is about covering his tracks.

But in an attempt to make himself look more sane than me, yet again, he gets on a public forum and starts a new topic about me saying this seller right here, she has all the answers for us with her witchcraft. He posted a link to one of my products and said, we could all use some of this right? Anyone here thatā€™s stupid enough to buy this, I already have some ordered so contact me and pay me a $5 finders fee and Iā€™ll dance naked under the moonlight for you while chanting and do the spell for you since this seller was banned from Etsy so she canā€™t offer her services to you anymore. (Like I said, I never even sold services online so his post was a blatant lie).

When he pasted the info from one of my new age product listings he completely cut out my disclaimer that says not liable for your actions and so on, and made it look like I was promising guaranteed results, this was a bottled oil by the way. I wanted to get on there and say, gee I like how you point me out to be a scammer and you failed to mention that you tried to scam me the other day because you I thought I needed to be punished for something I didnā€™t even do, but I did not post that because the mods of that forum told me do not respond to him anymore, donā€™t risk making myself look unprofessional like him, to just report him when he posts and ignore him, and they would be able to ban him from the forum after so many warnings.

So not being able to respond and show the others he is the scammer, is making me look even worse not to mention, I was told by the mods to place that item on hold and hide it until this can be further resolved so when people click on the link he posted, they will not see anything and cannot contribute further to the conversation. But in my opinion, that makes me look guilty of something, like I hid the item on purpose to cover up for my supposedly lying ass. No matter what I do, this guy tries to make me look bad and now I cannot respond to him on there or else I could get in trouble too for egging it on.

He has posted to my Facebook page for my business twice, both times I removed his comments but I could not risk him being able to post again, I should not have to spend my days on alert wondering when this guy will post nonsense to my business page again. I banned him from that page and put him in the block list but itā€™s just a matter of time before he does it from a different profile. He already tried to buy a product from my store with no intentions of using it, just so he could have the right to leave me negative feedback calling me a scammer but I cancelled the order because I knew it was him so he cannot leave feedback now, but he wanted to extort my positive customer service ratings and he was also going to take pictures of the product when it arrived in the mail next to the envelope with my business name on it and probably post videos mocking me too.

He is also now sending me private emails using my contact form on my website. This is full on harassment now to the point I am thinking of having a lawyer send a cease and desist notice in the mail, but this guy needs to be taught a lesson. No matter how I stop him, he finds a way to try and harm my reputation elsewhere. He is going to make me look like a dishonest and delusional seller and if he harms my business that I have been working so hard to build up over the last 6 years, I will put him in the grave, literally. I do not want to resort to that extreme over verbal internet threats, but he needs to be stopped. Dude is psycho, all this vengeance for a stranger he never met just because I believe in witchcraft and he doesnā€™t. He says he is atheist but I have seen him identify as a Muslim a few times.

Something major needs to happen to make this guy stop, I thought putting a complete ā€œendā€ to him would be too much but I cannot let him destroy everything I have worked so hard for. He needs to suffer and I could even get this one organization to send a lawyer his way for free, they are an anti-discrimination firm that represents magicians and witches in the eastern U.S. but that would only make him attack harder. But something bad needs to happen to show this guy Iā€™m not fucking around, something to make him think If I try and mess with her anymore she will counter attack again and it may not be good for me. Any suggestions for me?

Not finding just the right curse that is best suited for this guy. I donā€™t have his photo, he likes to remain invisible as far as photos go, but I have some info I can print off the computer to link to him. Thought about Ericā€™s mirror spell, but this guy is not a magician and I donā€™t have hardly any of the needed items for that spell. Can someone please recommend an effective curse or mirror spell for this guy that does not require a ton of ingredients? Or should I just consult a spirit over this? Like I said, I am trying to be the bigger person here and not resort to anything with ā€œdeathlyā€ consequences for him, but if I do not find a spell or curse to my liking soon I will lose control and I will end up doing exactly what I did not want to do.

I am at my wits ends with this asshole, I have tried to play somewhat fairly when fighting back hoping he would get tired of playing his childish games, but I cannot let him ruin what I stand for, this has to end now. By the way, this guy is in late 30ā€™s. Yeah, real mature behavior of someone who is almost 40. You should see his website, how rude he talks on his site to potential customers. But now I have his full name, address, email, his other business website address, his I.P. address, etc.

Or do you think I have been reasonable for long enough and I should just send someone his way to finish this once and for all?[/quote]

Heā€™s veryā€¦persistent.

I think that you should do some binding spell over a curse

I.understand wanting him out of your life,but I would ponder:how muvh does he deserve a gruesome fate followed by a cruel death?

How much of a threat is he to you? How much does soneone need to push your buttons.for you to.give them the Kiss of Death?

Iā€™ve used curses before. Unlike love magic,they come easy to mr
The first curse I ever used was out of envy, and very VERY unintentional. It taught me to.not look at others.and to rid myself of emvy as it serves me no good. The curse was.very much an evil eye.

I intentionally used a curse for the first time not out of ragr so much as fear
I had just gotten mugged and the trauma was so strong that I willed the mugger a horrid fate.so thst he nevers does that to anyone eber again.

I.genuinely consider that altruistic. I had forgotten.about it till a fee months later when Sammael informed me he was dying.

So consider carefully
However if thereā€™s one.spirit Iā€™d recommend for binding,itā€™s the one youā€™ve got tattooed. Which aligns perfectly with Euioā€™s advice about using a crossroad spirit

Oh, my message was cut, I meant ā€œsend your familiarā€ not family. But when I tried to correct after previewing, it simply was sent, and I could no longer send the edited one.
I certainly do admire your patience. Realy suing him will do no good; since he may not even be able to pay you any sums ordered him by the courts.
Very frustrating!
And your familiar has confirmed what I said. The manā€™s got a big mouth, but he also would be very afraid if you ever proved to actually having magic powers. I still say, send the familiar, but make sure to stipulate that heā€™s not to be killed. Once the familar has put the frighteners on him, heā€™ll leave you alone, I can almost guarantee it.

Part of me wants to tell you to bind his feet, but such seems immensely cruel. My dilemma with curses is never with the ā€œsanctity of lifeā€ preachings or any dogmatic BS, but about who else might be effected. Children, pets, spouses, other forms of family; you get the idea. But with what heā€™s doing, heā€™s fucking with your business and income, which directly effects your life. Hard to say what will make him stop or how far heā€™ll take this. Some people are like illnesses viral infections in a sense. You might take antibiotics to cure the infection until the symptoms vanish, then you toss out the remaining medicine, and the virus returns stronger due to the fact that it wasnā€™t finished off the first time. Well, people can be this way too; as to what that might mean, I can not be sure. So itā€™s best to learn what type of person he is, before dishing out the punishment. Will you be able to just scare him away? or will he come back with an angry mob, metaphorically speaking. Itā€™s true, you donā€™t want to kill him with such having been unnecessary; but Iā€™m not entirely convinced that it wonā€™t be. Iā€™m sorry that this likely wasnā€™t too helpful, but these are all things to keep in mind.

So this is what its like at comprehensive school is itā€¦?

J

The situation has been handled. I cannot reveal the details of how it was handled but I just wanted to update everyone and let you know he wonā€™t be bothering me anymore, and it was rather funny how the situation turned out too. I had a good long laugh, but sorry I canā€™t say anything more other than I had some assistance from an old forum member Sevarn.

1 Like

This may sound like a bad idea. But my advice is ā€˜do nothingā€™.

I take this from the law of reverse effort. The more you focus all of you self on this bloke the more he comes at you. You done so much to resist him and he still. keeps coming.

Iā€™m not saying let him have his way. Iā€™m saying donā€™t realist him. Just like how you shouldnā€™t focus to much on a spell working etc. Let it go.

I mean you say your self your at wits end. Why not to make a intent to have this guy vanish from your life and let it happen.

Trust me I know where you are. I used to teach somewhere before for free and I had these folks go through hell and a hand bag just to shut me down. And I worked so hard on it too.

Thatā€™s just my suggestion. So what you want with it. Stop resisting and let him fade from your life.

Thank Telgega,
But like I said, everything has been handled. All is fine now.

Use the web to your advantage. If you have his email address send him a charged sigil that is black on white then reverses to white on black rapidly and endlessly. The key here is to contact your spirits, have them give you the specific one time only, single use sigil and then send it without opening it yourself. Think of it as a type of improvised magical munition. What the sigil actually does is up to you but I suggest attacking his sleep thru his dreams, his manhood and what little sanity he has left. (Clearly screwing with a Sorceress is NOT sane.) Itā€™s not a virus for his computerā€¦ just his head.