Need one volunteer for experimental divination

@Everblue @Nengeleth

Going to do one more today for anyone interested in this experiment. Pick the colors and ask 3 questions. This will probably be the last one I do for a while.

Oddly enough woke up with a migraine.

First come first serve

3 Likes

Ok

green
white
red

Questions:
Will I find my soul mate soon?
Will I get the abundance and prosperity I need now?
Main entities wanting to work with me?

1 Like

Sold

As for entities question that maybe difficult to answer

2 Likes

ah no worries, shall I choose a dif question then?

1 Like

Can still try

2 Likes

hmm k (considering I just recently summoned Belialā€¦ ehmā€¦ lol youā€™re guess is as good as mine. :wink:

2 Likes

Gimme a different question then

2 Likes

Question: Can I finally pursue my chosen career ? (it was blocked long ago)

2 Likes

I just got the paint for it, will post it in a few hours

2 Likes

Thanks much appreciations. :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Damn Iā€™m late man ā€¦this was a hell of opportunity to get a good readingā€¦

3 Likes

I just finished it, I realised you chose Christmas colors which makes me believe you are expecting something good soon. Hereā€™s the picture, further analysis of it will come.

Waiting for video to load to post that

2 Likes

Hereā€™s the video, @Nengeleth my initial impression as I said is good things are to come, but it looks like there will be strife so I suggest you take precautions.

I do see someone in the paint that will reveal themselves in the best of times.

As for the career, it seems like you will have to keep fighting for it.

Thereā€™s a lot more in the paint to be determined about you, it hides so many secrets. But I would need more insight may be a second opinion, plus still sporting a migraine today.

2 Likes

Awww be well @Mapachtli. Thank you thank you thank you!!! I canā€™t see the video but that painting is lovely! Wish I could buy it from you. :wink: Yes, as i suspected there. Iā€™m hopeful to the end and fighting is like my middle name, like the one my parents gave me, so no choice involved. Lol. Cā€™est le vie!

1 Like

Ugh sorry the video links are not working well.

Well Iā€™ll keep it so if you ever want to buy I would just charge materials and shipping

2 Likes

Cool beans, thanks. :heart_eyes::four_leaf_clover::clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Your painting has made a drastic change in appearance.

Definitely quite a bit of challenge to come.

2 Likes

The white now looks cracked? Sheeshā€¦ I never get a frikken break! :exploding_head::nauseated_face::sweat:
wheres that genie djinn when you need it?:woman_genie: UGH

1 Like

Never seen it happen before, but looks like the red breaks through most of the cracks. I would definitely say prepare for some rocky times.

2 Likes

Well thenā€¦ Iā€™m not going to buy that, Iā€™m giong to do more healing b4 I venture out onto my questionable areas. Maybe Iā€™ll just have to change tack like a sail boat and do something differertly. Iā€™m too old and tire d to make a go of it if it is going to be like that forget itā€¦Iā€™m a fighter but I need a huge break not thisā€¦ too tired to fight then. Meh I donā€™t give up easily but I have had a long enough road of nothing ever working outā€¦ too long!!
The paint is too thickly poured on the canvasā€¦ best get that migraine healed and maybe try again some other day. (for somebody else not me, sorry) :confused:

2 Likes