Need Magicians who will help me in killing

I think the point is, if he wants to talk the talk. He should walk the walk.

2 Likes

If it was abuse I would have understand but according to you it’s a joke you your self don’t seems to realize the reasons you want her dead.

I’ve got my heart broken 23 years ago, so maybe I’m gonna put a curse on that girl? I’ve got bullied, too, so maybe I will put a deathcurse on them too. Oh, and someone gave me an odd look at me in the coffeeshop this morning. I can’t allow that, right? Curse on them! Because my “pride and honor” got hurt. :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

Well, no one is suppose to argue about someone’s decisions of doing death curses, because it’s against the forum rules, so I leave this debate with my opinions about it.

12 Likes

I’ll just leave this song with lyrics here.

5 Likes

Thank you for this. It’s about time someone threw that point into the mix where murder via magick is under discussion.

Not really. I have had the mixed fortune of seeing pain and death right in front of my face before I ever stepped into my first circle. It is not cinematic, as anyone who has seen such a thing will tell you unless they are a psychopath. To this day baneful work is my weakest area, simply because I am very slow to pick up the sword. I reserve the gift of release for the really nasty ones, namely those who pose an existential threat. Magick is not a toy for children; it can kill. It’s not terribly different from gun ownership.

To the OP:

So what do you think the hardcore black magician is? Of course magick is to be used to fill your desires. Love, lust, money and revenge are all on the table. Some of us are habitual experimenters with new ideas and techniques. Others are attempting soul travel. Some are working towards their first evocation for a myriad of reasons, not the least of which entails exploration of spiritual existence. Whether it is for the basic money spell or an intense conversation regarding the nature of reality, this forum is a place for those wants and thoughts to converge.

You asked the opinion of some very respectable individuals, and now you flippantly insult us because you don’t like the answers you are given. This tells me that I am 100% correct in not wanting to act as your metaphysical button man.

Look, folks here will be more than happy to tell you how to pull the trigger yourself, and nobody is judging you. They are also not weak for not wanting to kill for you. Try asking for suggestions on how to death curse someone, and if there is something you don’t have a grasp of in terms of process many of us will be happy to walk you through it.

Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for the rest of his life.

8 Likes

But seriously, as far as dealing with emotions brought about by ex-girlfriends, a bottle of Jack and some Johnny Cash on the stereo will probably be more helpful in the long run than any kind of death curse. As always, though, sometimes you gotta learn from your own mistakes. If you’re determined to go the latter route, a simple poppet linked to the target + the ritual release of hatred towards it may be effective.

6 Likes

Well I think we warned him enough. Shit happens.

3 Likes

Let’s hope he can be mature and get over it with empowering him self and not cursing others because they touched his ego, it’s just wasted energy and full of poison energy to the aura, I have tedency to believe that he is overreacting .

3 Likes

This is why I love you @succupedia - you have something between your ears

This is my response courtesy of the great musta hevonen.

8 Likes

I won’t be able to do anything that is why I started doing magick.

People are telling you what you need to evolve. If this was someone who is genuinely out for your life, you would receive proper help. Instead, what we see, is a girl who broke up with a guy, and a guy who cannot deal with it.

I dealt with it. I did nothing to her. We broke up quite a long time ago but I tried keeping our friendship but she destroyed it. That isn’t the reason I am killing her. I did a love spell which worked for a short while and then stopped and I then left her. I know someone who killed his ex girlfriend when love spells didn’t work. So… But that isn’t my case.

Yep, sounds like high school.

We aren’t in high school, we are in the university.

If then you decide she’s worth killing, then do it.

Doing it that way will make sure you don’t regret it later, and that you’ve carefully thought it all out.

I have thought it through already thanks.

1 Like

Thanks a lot man. I will be sure to do a lot of research before I do the conjuration.

How did she try to kill you?

At the time of creating this topic, I was just returning from the hospital.

I want her dead for so many reasons.

1 Like

I thought you were probably a teenager or in your twenties.:astonished::astonished:

Did you try keeping the friendship in hopes she would one day become what you wanted/take you back?

if so, you may not realise it but she did you a favour cutting that false hope out of your life.

Keeping someone on a string is the worst and most vile kind of energy vampirism, and many normies, male and female, straight and gay (and all shades in between) excel in it, in my observation, and also past personal experience.

3 Likes

I didn’t insult anyone. And if I did. I apologize and I am sorry

2 Likes

I am not killing her because she broke up with me…
And by the way thanks for the tip on killing.

I would have left her but not now that she has attempted taking my life.

Hmmm yeah i wanted her back but when she proved to be a b*tch, I left her until now.