Need Info on Levaithan , experiences ....anything et

Hey guys … I hope you all are having a wonderful day or night …

Guys, I’m thinking of invoking / evoking Levaithan tonight with his sigil only … because I have been getting 3 to 4 signs from him ( including seeing his name , his pictorial representation etc )

Mind you I’m a beginner… I want to contact him establish a bridge or connection with him …it seems that I have been ignoring his signs … I don’t want to be rude to an ancient God.

Please help me !!

I need all the info on Levaithan…
Your experience with infernal prince that rules sea of chaos
Your opinions about him
How to approach him … etc

Thanks guys… you all are a beast…

You all are Powerful Gods and Goddesses in flesh and blood…
Peace to you all . .

1 Like

I recently evoked Leviathan and will begin working with him for an extended period of time.

What I got was…quiet, very patient. An energy of so much peace and calm that I was literally like…in a cocoon of warmth and relaxation.

Finding information on him is NOT easy…so search long and hard and definitely discern. I’d go into your evocation open-minded. That’s what I do.

As far as appearance…I got a taller, somewhat lean and muscular guy with long dark hair…like dark and brooding. But definitely super-nice to me.

He deals with emotional healing, especially trauma. I felt that with him…and it’s one of the reasons I chose to work with him again. I’m clearing out and paring down in my house in anticipation of a move…so I decided that I’d also leave emotional trash behind as well…shadow-work…regarding my narcissist mother. It’s something that needs to be done once and for all.

Do a bit of searching to find all of his aspects and see where those might apply to your current life-situation and where you want to be in the future.

7 Likes

Thanks …Kulina8
I’m going to do some research as per your opinion…

You may be interested in Lucifer and the Hidden Demons by Theodore Rose. Leviathan is one of the four Demon Kings in Lucifer’s Legion, him being the king of water. Since you’re a beginner he may be more gentle, but with experienced practitioners he can be quite forceful. Not in a bad way, but in a way that will force you to continue with your self-development and with any purifications/emotional healing work that falls under his domain.

This is certainly the darkest magick I have personally worked with, and through it I have been forced to confront much poison that existed within myself. The Leviathan knows what toxins pollute the vast waters of your subconscious mind, and may bring forth repressed feelings and memories that weigh you down and subtly influence your thoughts and feelings.

If you are persistent, and if you are willing to face the darkness within, this poison may be transmuted into the finest silver and gold. Your deepest fears, insecurities, and pains may be processed, and you can learn so much about what is truly beautiful within you.

This all sounds somewhat vague and esoteric though, so I encourage you to simply request results from Leviathan to fulfill your desires, and to keep a personal journal of your thoughts and experiences. That’s how some of the greatest self-discoveries happen anyways, in my experience.

8 Likes

My work with leviathan was brief. I see him as a giant sea serpent. Kind of like Jormungandr. He’s very dnake like and will sort of wrap himself around the room. His energy can be massive. What he deals with is the destruction of ones enemies, expanding consciousness, kundalini, etc. He is nice, as long as nothing provokes him.

2 Likes

Thank you so much @itsnathanm7 and @shinri

2 Likes

Leviathan is not a man.

Care to give any sources to start working with him? I mean I did a ritual with Leviathan, which was very effective and brought about fast results, but not without spillover effects on my woman’s life and my own — and I take full responsibility for that —, but my will to learn from him is bigger than any hardship me and my loved one are going thru.

2 Likes

I haven’t directly worked with Levaithan. However, one time I evoke Belial for the purposes of making my Belial tarot deck, and I actually saw the leviathan cross held in his hand. It was grasped between the cross part at the top, and I could see the infinity symbol at the bottom.

1 Like