Need help

I have some spirits in my house. About 5. One is red and ugly looking. The other four are dark. My wife is getting touched and getting her hair pulled. I can’t see them and she doesn’t know who the are? I’ve been working with some sigil magic and doing evocations. Don’t know if anything might have crossed thru uninvited. Don’t know if they are spirits that I have been working with thru in evoking eternity, works of darkness and kingdoms of flames.

Please some one help me. What do I do???

1 Like

[quote=“Blaze.1.pr, post:1, topic:8239”]I have some spirits in my house. About 5. One is red and ugly looking. The other four are dark. My wife is getting touched and getting her hair pulled. I can’t see them and she doesn’t know who the are? I’ve been working with some sigil magic and doing evocations. Don’t know if anything might have crossed thru uninvited. Don’t know if they are spirits that I have been working with thru in evoking eternity, works of darkness and kingdoms of flames.

Please some one help me. What do I do???[/quote]
This is almost the 5th time i’m seeing posts about uninvited entities hanging around in houses.I have the same problem for a long time now,and i can’t get rid of it.

Do cleansings for your self and your house and if it doesn’t work,hire someone else to do it.

Try this cleansing-exorcism.It’s easy and very effective for low level entities

[url=https://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/192509049?access_key=key-bugoyxa2garh6cyn4io&allow_share=false&escape=false&show_recommendations=false&view_mode=scroll]https://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/192509049?access_key=key-bugoyxa2garh6cyn4io&allow_share=false&escape=false&show_recommendations=false&view_mode=scroll[/url]

I really don’t have anyone that I could hire. I’ve tried a few things. It feels like it worked. Thanks for the link.

Ok. I’ll look into that. Thanks

Deffinetly banish, physically clean the house, fumigation with sage or something similar.

Pulling her hair? Are they trying to have sex with her?

1 Like

I don’t know my brother but I find it strange. I’m not sure if it may be Azazel. I remember someone saying that he manifests in red. I also know he has other spirits that surround him. I’m not sure if he may be teasing her or if it is another spirit.

If a regular banishing ritual doesnt work. Try the exorcism in E.A’s book works of darkness the cleansing of the temple. Its on latin but easy to do

I did a cleansing with sage 3 times today. So far so good. I’ll keep you guys updated if anything else.

Let this serve as a great lesson for those in need in the future.

Thank you all for your much appreciated help in a REAL time of need.

So you should invest in alot of sage to easily have excess on hand.

I don’t think that it’s Azazel or any high ranking demon unless you’ve done something to offend them. Most demons in general have better things to do then pester you. Dragons blood is a great incense to cleanse with. It cleanses spirits of the dead so well that I had to quit using it as it chases off the spirits I’ve been working with in necromancy. Another thing to do once this is all over, is find some sort of guardian. Mine is a servitor. He works wonders. Or just create a guardian servitor first and he can do all of the heavy lifting in getting those assholes out of your house.

I myself use DragonBlood in my Necromantic Practice as well as in my Left Hand Path Practice, both for the Cleansing and Balancing properties its have, I have Found also that this Incense dont repel Spirit with whom you have a Useful Bound, for Instance your Ancestor, in that case i find that this Incense Empower them instead of repeling them, of course this is my UPG

1 Like