Need help

So yesterday my mom decided to check my browsing history and saw this forum help now she wants to know what it is I can’t tell her I see why I saw 444 earlier

Either advice or a reading

lol!! You’re the guy doing the paper I sent this link to right? From the student forum?

I DID warn you there’s some weird stuff on here (I posted a lot of it).

1 Like

What link

To this forum, we were talking about modern culture, i said come check out a modern spiritual forum that has a range of beliefs and practices.

If you did I don’t remember

Tell her youre gay and seeking God to turn your life around.

3 Likes

Just say you like to go to random forums and troll people

2 Likes

She will totally forget about the forum. Diversion diversion diversion.

1 Like

Trust me. When my adult son told me an adult actor was fucking hot, I was like, “wait…what…?” and then we shared hot guy pics. Because Im an awesome mom.

Even better.

I tried this shit but it didn’t fly: Biggest bro save of all time - Imgur :laughing:

1 Like

1 Like

ahahaaaa

1 Like

You can use private mode for your browser in the future but if I was you I would make a favor of my mother and will leave this forum for now. I am talking seriously. It is better for you to write in some math forum like this:

There are plenty of magicians but if you are become good in math this will boost your life really.
I tell you this because I want only good for you - I’m not kidding and I do not want to offend you.

1 Like

The demon kept saying remember what satagraal said the only way for them to find out is your own voice your own saying