Need help

What current/system does this sound like?

I did a divination on what is the nature of the path I need to walk here’s what I got:
Imperial Dragon: keywords: combination of masculine and feminine forces, female intuition, spiritual energy and masculine strength. Merging of both your masculine and feminine sides is vital to your path.
Temperance: balancing of opposites, which were both sides of one coin, open mindedness, integration, tempering of one’s self and emotions, balance
Seeker: opportunity to realize your limitless potential, limits broken, let go of past and embrace self realization, potential, etc…

@JezebelleMoon @lokthoriel @Lady_Eva @AdamThoth @thatrandomguy?

1 Like

The first two keywords sound an awful lot like Taoism to me.

1 Like

Have you read the entire thing though?

Yes.

1 Like

I agree. This is very Doaist to me.

2 Likes

Just daoism?

Sounds like Taoism, but the Infernal gods would not set you on a path working this far off the Black lodge.
Draconian Tradition came to mind, ask Lucifer if he means this.
@Fallen_Angel

I think that They would if it would help him. Different things work for different people.

2 Likes

Or rather, perhaps this is not a set Path working or existing Tradition.
Rather a unique path working made up of these elements.
@Fallen_Angel
I’m betting on this.

1 Like

It’s what comes to mind. You getting in touch with your ying and yang.

1 Like

To be fair there are more paths than just daoism that do focus on balance.

I’m actually surprised because daoism is the last thing I see myself practicing lol.

Now same here but I wasn’t sure.

1 Like

Emphasizing that. You weren’t made in a factory so spirituality “by the book” probably isn’t going to do much good.

Inspiration

Change it up

Or just wing it.

2 Likes

Yep

1 Like

Exactly, no specific pathworking is specified, don’t go for a system that You don’t see yourself really in.
Might not be the best for you, no?
I’d go for a Tradition that’s closer to home with the Black Lodge, and in corporates said attributes.

1 Like