Need help

The problem with crisis magick, especially in matters of heartbreak, is that you need to be able to release your desire and then forget about it to get results which is quite difficult to do when heartbroken because you can’t get the person out of your head. As difficult as this might sound, you might need to get over her before you can successfully win her back, and by then you might not even want her back anymore. I know that’s not what you want to hear, and don’t let me discourage you from trying your damnedest, but I was in this same situation a few years ago. It took me a whole year to get over her and by then my desire to rekindle things with her had waned.

I’d suggest transmuting all your sadness into anger and channeling that into the ritual.

1 Like

I have been trying, the problem is the anger I feel makes me what to expose her to everyone for what she has done and let everyone know her deepest darkest secrets. I know if I cross this line then if any chance of being with her will be lost for good. The pain and silence is killing me.

So I just wanted to put a update. The other day I tried to evoke Lucifer and did feel some energy. I felt he pointed me toward Sallos. I then tried to evoke Sallos. I didn’t feel much but I made my request and offerings. Today I tried again, this time I drew his sigil the best I could instead of printing it, placed a few drops of my blood on it and lite a red candle along with some frankincense in my diffuser. I sat on the floor with the sigil in front of me and with the candle next to it. I changed his enn and told him of my problem and asked for help. I didn’t feel much so I tried the coin method and it seems to work. He didn’t want to help me at first but as I asked and told him more he seemed to changes his mind. I even asked if he wanted wine or whiskey like another poster had done and he choose whiskey. As I hunched over the sigil near the candle to focus on my desires I felt something rocking me back and forth. I wasn’t doing it and my heart wasn’t beating hard enough to shake my body. It was a strange but nice feeling. I thanked him , blow out the candle and folded the sigil in forth and have it in my pocket. I just wanted to share with everyone since you all have been very kind and supportive. Thank you all again.