Need help

Hi guys, this is my first time here. I have been reading up on spells and evocation for a bit. Three weeks ago my gf of 6.5 yrs cheated on me and broke up with me. I have been asking for another chance to make things right. I love her so much it’s pathetic. Even after all this. I thought things were looking up the past two weeks we texted a little and saw each other but she told how she doesn’t have feelings for me and all that shit. She still is messing around with this guy who is 20yrs younger. She just a attention whore. I have tried some candles spells and the lemon in the freezer spell, thinking positive but it’s not working. I tried to evoke zepar this morning. I’m not sure if I did it right but I asked for her to be returned to me and open her eyes. I offered to praise him in return. What do u guys think? What else or whoelse can I try? I. So depressed. Thank you all for taking the time to read this.

4 Likes

Well, how about we get you to Introduce yourself to us first :slight_smile:

Its one of our rules :wink:

Getting exes back is one of the hardest forms of magick. I’d say maybe try Sallos? I’m sure there are others here with more experience

Cheers,
King

1 Like

I think this may be why you are having trouble with ritual. You did not do anything wrong, she did something underhanded to you. She needs a chance to make things right, not you. It’s hard to influence the will of another, especially when you love them intensely, at least in my experience. It’s like a sort of conflict of interests where certain procedural needs are concerned.

1 Like

I agree. Perhaps you could try Lucifer, he’ll have something for you I think. With your current amount of love for her, spells may not work since they may be affected. However, Lucifer is a powerful king and he can help you or he could recommend you someone who can.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

If you’ve evoked before, use that method. Sigils and enns help

1 Like

This was the first time this morning, I’m not sure if it works though. How do I find enns?

1 Like

Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer

1 Like

Thank you, I will try it tonight. I really appreciate the help I feel desperate

2 Likes

No problem

The first time I summoned Lucifer I used his sigil and I was thinking of his name. You need to be focused though. I also visualised a circle to boost my energy but you don’t have to do that if you don’t want to or if you don’t know how to do it and stuff.
Anyway, remember to be super respectful, he is a king and a strong one too. Also, for offerings: wine, roses, poems, etc. He will come even if at first you don’t feel him there.
He can also teach you many things and he can help you with your astral senses and your energy if you ever need that. He is a multi purpose spirit.
Try hard, do your best and good luck!

PS: Lucifer’s energy is really intense, so have that in mind.

Which is it? You call her names and you profess to love her.

2 Likes

What I meant is that she loves attention this kid gave her attention and the panties dropped. But through all this I do love her dearly, it’s sad. How do I offer tangible things suck as roses ,wine etc. If the black candles I have are scented will they still work?

1 Like

Anything works. Also, you can offer them in any way you see fit. You can place it somewhere quiet and tell him that he can take it as an offering and after a few days you can throw it away. Or you can say that you offer it and then as a sign of the offering you can burn it or bury it or anything you see fit.
You can also offer it while he’s there and you talk and you can throw it away after that.
You can find your own way to offer it.

Thanks man, you guys are really cool. I was nervous about asking anything

1 Like

Don’t worry about it :slight_smile: .

Good morning guys, so yesterday I tried to contact Lucifer. I printed out his and lit a black candle. I focused on the sigil and chanted his enn. I did feel some energy and asked for his help and offered praise. After I finished I was exhausted. The rest of the night I kept thinking about Sallos, I kept stumbling upon his name while reading the forums. I started to think it was Lucifer telling me to contact Sallos. This morning I printed out his sigil and lit a red candle near it. I chanted his enn and asked for my desire, I also offere praise and mediated on my end result. I didn’t feel too much if any energy. Am I charging the sigil the right way? I have tried searching but am getting confused. Should I try this ritual again tonight or is it overkill?

1 Like

I believe you should wait. You probably charged it correctly. If I were you, I would wait for a while. Besides, normally spirits come when you summon them and they hear you. So, trust your ability and your energy.

Ok I will wait. Is there anything that needs to be done in the mean time? I folded the sigil and will keep it in my pocket. How long would you wait before trying again? Thanks for the help

1 Like

Well, I don’t know. It depends on the spirit. I haven’t worked with Sallos, so I don’t know how fast he brings results. That can be answered by someone who works with him.