Need help!

I have contacted the vp of a large corporation and he gave me the name of the person i must speak with. I must influence him to reply to my inmail and get a meeting with him. This is a huge opportunity so if anyone wants to help me out with this one i would really appreciate it!!! Big opportunity for me. PM me if you would help

3 Likes

Mercury , for communications, the sun for favour and appearing in a good light and venus to sweeten relationship, seriously a lot of people do not realise that venus is not just romance and sex.

2 Likes

Try King Paimon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I used moon for influence and mercury

1 Like

Thats interesting, why and how?

1 Like

Why does Eligos seem to hit a chord on this?

1 Like

The moon is very good for influence in the mind, dreams, subconcious. As you gave the example of venus not only being for love, which you are right bc i use venus for money magick as well, the moon is great for covering the veil over someone. As well, for obvious reasons I used Mercury for fast and swift communication between us.

2 Likes

King Paimon for the win!

3 Likes

Write a letter to King Paimon and tell him what you want. Always say “King” before saying Paimon :wink: , as all he demands is respect.

I wrote a letter to him 2 days ago, got a result within 24 hours :wink:

4 Likes

King Paimon is my mentor and he is with me for many lifetimes, teaching me things. So I know he can make it happen. You need show respect, call him King and as offerings I recomend wine.

2 Likes

@Manosman I have a question -

Is it mandatory to offer King Paimon offerings?

1 Like

You must always offer something to those who help you, even to your friends, to your (future) boss and to a spirit, except if he tells you that it’s okay not to. Personally, since I’m king Paimon’s subject and because my respect for him is truly deep and we work together for many lifetimes he has told me that it’s okay if I don’t offer something materialistic. But I still offer my loyalty, my respect, and help those who need some kind of help regarding King Paimon. Also, I always trust his judgement and I believe in his powers. So you could make a pact offering these things.

King Paimon isn’t a lot into blood, he prefers wine. But a poem, a pray, a song, are also appreciated. He helps all beginners and pros alike. Just always be respectful.

6 Likes

As a matter of fact I do :wink:

But I read that one must offer King Paimon something when one evoke him. I wanted to clear that out. Someone has said that he has never offered him any offerings but still all seems swell.

I am always greateful to people or spirits who help me, I am loyal also :wink:

2 Likes

The first time I called him I didn’t offer him anything because it was my first summoning and the first “magic” thing I had ever done. And King Paimon wasn’t angry or anything because I was loyal to him even before I talk to him for the first time. He was actually impressed and congratulated me for being able to summon him (since it was my first time) with only a visualised circle.

It’s not about the offering with King Paimon, it’s all about how you show the appreciation you have for what he does for you and that you are loyal to him. Being King Paimon’s subject isn’t the result of a pact or agreement, I did this one because I believe that I have no problem if this spirit is my king and that’s all.

4 Likes

Ok thanks