Need help

Don’t feed the chaos magician trolls lol

1 Like

Thank you for pointing me to that web site!

1 Like

Im going to put the urn of for another year, i don’t want to rush it get i bit over a long hall, and see how things going with the old bag, as she is going senial, and loosing her marbles, as im still purchase the one from the balg site in September ye ha. I notice on of the symbols looks like a pair or scissors, last week my 16 inch round glass came and 2 airosol black glossy paint came so i can make a 16 inch round black scrying mirror, all i need is a Universal fluid condenser.

Kurtis with throwing some crystals into the urn, should they be polished small tumble stones or like as a geod.

They can be raw unpolished stones. The more natural the better. DO

2 Likes

As a idea you know how im going to construct the very important urn with the layer of graveyard dirt at the bottom is it possible to bury a human skull under the graveyard dirt, i just wondering. Also is it safe to tell a Guru i practice Kunda yoga to sir him up.

1 Like

There is use for the skull in this current which has yet to be revealed. This deals with the Path of death and decay yet to be published. There is also use for a horse’s skull to harness the power of Zohak. That work I will do upon this upcoming eclipse. No… I’m not joking.

3 Likes

1 Like

I got naked on the dark moon and chased that fucker down and sacrificed him on the spot with my bare hands. Jkjkjk.
Zohak is said to have the power of 10,000 horses, and he rides Kundak (the steed of sorcerers) which is an embodiment of the Kunda force which can be directed and compelled. The above skull will be a fetish for this embodied power.

5 Likes

@Bowling270 stop putting the cart before the horse. Abwahahahaha!

3 Likes

Zohak has the power of 10,000 hp, hear is a sample of what 10,000 hp is.

So the power in these types of cars shows the transitional power of the Zohak as an example of raw power. See the thing is these cars dont last at 10,000 hp, Zohak 10,000 hp last forever, enternal.

2 Likes

Lmao! Yup. The horse is a symbol of freedom, strength, power, and sexual energy… this is Kundak the steed of sorcerers which is synonymous with the Kunda force or Kundalini. Kundak when evoked is to actually evoke your own Kunda force for the sake of communication. This is one Div you will gain great power from if consistent offerings are made.

1 Like

Oh! THAT’S why I was looking up those yesterday!? (urns) I had no idea why I was looking at them but I was searching and searching and thinking to myself I need to get one and it has to be black… I can paint one black! That would work! And I can put sigils on it too! … But I had no idea what I needed one for. NOW I know! lol! Isn’t it amazing how they lead you?

1 Like

I want one!!! If I whine a bit will you give me one too??? I can whine!! (im sorry… I couldn’t help myself! I’m so ashaaaaammed!)

1 Like

Sorry if I’ve have been a bit secretive, i have got a sort of of a Alter its small, i using deadly possessions a possessed Haunted vessel its only small i can use as see fit i did display it on the forum as vessel, and a Haunted Dybbik Antique statue i tell you every time im in that room it feels like ive been watched, and also im making a 16" black mirror ive spray painted 6 to 8 coats of high gloss black, next stage Liquid condenser to finish it off for my liquid condenser im going to use graveyard dirt, Brimstone which i got 2kgs of, 3 drops of my blood, some drops of Tiamat oil, Az Queen of Demons oil, Astovidat oil, Ahriman, a little bit of human bone powder, then i mix all in a 50ml tin of black paint, and finish painting the black mirror and let dry for 24 hrs. Well i don’t own a camera my PlayStation isn’t compatible with my phone plus i don’t own a computer, and also PDF ar not compatible with PlayStation bad luck about the pendant isn’t ment to be if tell me to borrow a camera i can’t do that im keeping it secret, so Mum doesn’t start get on her high hobby horse and doesn’t start brainwashing me with the Abrahamic faith, Anglicare doesn’t start to flag me reporting me back to Anglicare, i don’t trust the neighbors first is druggie down the back he be casing my joint out while im taking photos and planning to rob me, while im a housing trust tenents every 12 months unit inspection where SA Housing trust comes out and inspection of my unit making sure i keeping my unit clean and tidy and ask the neighbors about me, they do it to all the Housing trust tenents, so sorry i can’t ever do it i wish it was otherwise by.