Need help

Is that a cast stone plant pot?! Shit, by how the book describes it I’ve been shopping online for Funeral Urns the last couple days. Lol

P.S. Just got the leather book a couple days ago. This book really is unique.

1 Like

Kurtis the pendant is beautiful.

To the others. Magick is not reading an oatmeal recipe and gold coins fall from the sky.

I support new mages on Fetlife and I see the same thing. Pure fucking lazy.

I don’t help them… I death spell them for the disrespect.

Come to a mentor as a friend but always come with respect to the mentor and the Dark Gods.

1 Like

Great idea. Any gemstones in particular you would recommend?

Here is a few i descovered.

Penfieldite
Pyrostilpnite
Cahnite
Cryolite
Ferrinatrite
Phenakite
Phenakite Tabular
Strengite
Serrabrancaite
Bermanite
Wardite, Wardite yellow, Wardite clear
Zincite, Zincite with Franklinite
Wurtzite
Nastrophite
Brookite
Chenite
Sarkinite
Adamite
Autunite
Chevkinite
Brazilianite
Datolite
Hydroxilherderite
Hemimorphite
Gordonite
Annabergite
Scholzite
Scolecite
Peridot
Corkite
Kyanite
Johannite
Cavansite
Magnetite
Saleeite
Pyrostilpnite

Wait adelaide Australia? As in next to the beach? Bruh beaches are littered with fulgerites

Dude, just let Kurtis know you’re “on the spectrum” so he doesn’t get the wrong idea about you when you accidentally insult him lol.

1 Like

Kurtis i want to let you i am on the spectrum, and i am very sorry for insulting you and calling your work fantasy, i should have known better than that, i hate to loose you as a friend a dark brother, and a Mentor.

2 Likes

I apologized to Kurtis, and i am on the spectrum, if you want to know more about those crystals have a look in (apostle of Ahriman) Kurtis the last one Bowling 270 my real name is James Aplin, the website i descovered 100 of the most powerful Crystals on Earth.

2 Likes

Yup! They often look more like the Zoroastrian Holy Fire vessels anyway. Lmao! I have been telling people that it is simple. You can nail it for 80 bucks TOPS! I have seen some worthy ones for around $20.00

2 Likes

Well there ya go! Awesome. Problem solved. :wink:

Kurtis talking about the large black urn this the one i am going to use
It is plenty big enough for what i want only weighs in about 12 Ib
Tell me what you think.

And other ones to being mindful of sizes, and also 2 red 3 by 9 inch red and one 3 by 9 inch black candle
From Luciferian apothecary and the oils more bone powder, also a 29 cm hand spade plus A4 sizes plastic bag so i can knock off a cemetery for graveyard dirt after midnight, and also purchase the increadibl circle counter - creation talisman from the balg.:grinning:

Guess what my dark bro i received an email from balg, saying in 6 weeks time thats the 2nd of September this year, there going to possess circle counter - creation talisman in stock when i can purchase one at a time don’t add to cart yet as it wont alter amount of shipping, isn’t that awesome sounds like Ahriman is looking after my affairs that is really splendid so i don’t have to rush to apply for another 1200 dollar cenrelink advanced payment, i tell you about it because i am on a DSP pention ( Disability support pention ) because i got aspergers autism Bill Gates has got aspergers and hes a billionair, it doesn’t affect my black magic acent i get normally 676 a fortnight if i apply every 6 mths 1200 dollars interest free cenrelink deduct 94 dollars fortnight and spend what ever i want, banks are different they ask what its for and lump me with interest and cenrelink don’t cenrelink is part of Australian government and me being on the pention i don’t have to find employment at all and i don’t have to work with a mob of people of Tiranny that is a good thing and i can play PlayStation 4 pro all day and watch movies on my 2,450 watt RMS. 7.2 ch home theater system and go on google look on ebay for Haunted artifacts some are Demonic, a browse the Balg forum, i don’t at the moment own a computer no laptop not even a desk top, i also i the mist on building a High end games pc, now i got a MSI godlike gaming mother board X99A EATX LGA 2011 - 3. it can hold upto 5 Titan X GPUs, 8 by coarser dominator platnium DDR 4 128 gigs of ram, i have to get a coarser water cooler, a 850 watt power supply, also i have to purchase sometime this year a Phantom 820 E ATX tower case can run upto 6 by 10 Terabite 3.5 inch internal hard drive and also i need a mouse and mechanical keyboard also i might add a camera also so i can take pictures of my most evil alter so i can show Kurtis and all of the forum, but its going to take years i had my mother board which cost me 799 dollars September 2016 a year ago it is still in the box never opened it to keep dust out next i purchase case about December this year, so there you go.

2 Likes

Sounds like a sweet gig, bro! I have a similar stroke of luck; a mental condition that presents a challenge in fitting in with the more abled majority of the working class (and causes me to be a bit vague about disclosing information lol), but probably enhances my skills in magic (the resulting dole was very likely a product of whatever magic I was doing to get it, but my memories of that time are too foggy to fully recall. I was probably working with The Secret and a host of otherworldly beings to get myself through that rough time). I think if I keep the same focus on magic that you do, I’ll be able to achieve my more lofty goals. Thanks for the inspiration!

2 Likes

Perfect urn bro.

Kurtis i was on website Luciferian apotheca stocking my cart so i pay latter date and when i check cart it still all there 10 Large black pillar candles and 6 red as well Demon oils to like Az Queen of demos, Astodivite, Ahriman, savar, Lucifer, Leviathan, Pazuzu, Goddess oils only one i chose Tiamat, Sorcery oils, Yukut divit, Destruction, Curse reversal, Focus, Memory, Deity oil, Hades, Apollo, Set Typhon, Nergal, Poseidon, also that Luciferian Witchcraft ritual one can’t be scared of the dark one so there the oils, also i add to cart 5 by 13 dollar Human bone powder as well a demonic consecration ritual Arthain 9 inch dagger all comes to 333 dollars convert to AUD 420 dollars plus 80 USD to 100 AUD shipping all together 520 AUD i buy in bulk also i check the Black ritual Robs i saw the one i like black velvet sorcerers rob got it wrong its like a crush black velvet looks great but measures front from neck down 63 inches also looked at all the selection 63 inch from neck down i be tripping over and be dragging along the ground and end up filthy dirty, some one see me walking while wearing it see it dragging behind some smart ars would stand on it, i though when pick a ritual Rob put in measure ment i read past Literny of the black sun didn’t read the evocation only for people who built the alter urn i thought i better not read that it might come back on me, also 2/9/2017 balg will have circle of counter - creation talisman in stock told me not to purchase yet until then i think its the $199 one i recieved an email from balg help, so you liked the urn i picked and saw crystals i be using in the urn, o ye place of power a meteor crater, a sacred Aboriginal sacred sight, Church grounds anywhere which Lightning has hit i wouldn’t be surprised whole of Australia is a place of power when we get massive sheet Lightning.

1 Like

Kurtis i like to know i often see it come up in Luciferian apotheca while im stuffing around with the shopping cart a icon box by paypal called Layaway is it safe to use since i fixed my paypal account which i can access it now ive never used Layaway before.

If the merchant has installed it, it should be fine - PayPal usually shaft sellers but not customers, at least that’s how they operate on Ebay (by shafting them, I mean in disputes they almost always favour buyers over sellers even when the buyer is in the wrong). But their customer service will be the best people to ask.

2 Likes

I must say this is the scariest place full of nice people who want to help you😂 Part of why I’m still deciding whether or not to ask someone here to throw me in the deep end so I learn to swim

2 Likes

Damnit quote rlly

It can be terrifying if you are fighting the results of the work you yourself put into motion, I’ve had days sometimes weeks when it seemed like my psyche was being clawed at. Only to realize it was a result of different aspects of my own personality coming back to life once i stopped fighting new aspects of wisdom and power come to the surface.

2 Likes