Need help with the first step opening chakras

hi everyone

In e.a’s method of soul travel, the first thing he says to do is to open and activate yore chakras so what are your methods of doing so.

And any other tips would be much apricated

This is a good question, I think I should do this as well

Well here’s an article about it to get you started with:

The Magick Key To Energizing Your Chakras

And here’s the newsletter archive - loads more good stuff.

Edit: when I went back to the top link, it only opened to the abbreviated version, I cleared my browser cache and the full version opened up again - if that happens to you try clearing cookies & active log-ins, and then visit the link again.

thanks lady eva; the system im learning is from E.A 's become a living god ebook. So its fitting that his system is one I would use.

Just a general question though; for anyone who knows enogh about chakra. How do you focus on the chakra points. Would one just on the area where it is located? Also is it nessary to be in the theta state to access this?

Just an update on this subject.I posted in another thread that the LAM RAM etc mantras didn’t worked and they are useless…
Before two days ago i’ve tried again the mantras with no intention-vibration or going to TGS.
In one second after i spoke the VAM mantra,I felt my navel chakra buzzing with energy covering The front of my belly,Then i spoke the LAM and i felt fire in the back of my spine.The feeling wasn’t pleasant at all.Thean i procceed to the other areas and these little words were opening all the centers in a way i couldn’t understand why and how.
I managed to go up to the throat area…From then the ‘‘Ram’’ mantra didn’t energize the third eye.It was giving energy to the solar plexus.
I tried The ‘‘OM’’ For the crown but it didn’t worked either…

I was suprised by the results.Now i’m trying to replicate the whole operation but i can’t make it work again at the same level…

I used to do hundreds of mantras and my take on it is they evolve things through quantum leaps, one day you’re getting nothing then next day BAM - breakthrough time - and I firmly believe anyone who insists you MUST do them by the thousand to get results is trying to slow you down so they can stay “ahead” - which is fundamental to most organised teaching systems, from gurudom to high school & uni, etc.

Make those coming up behind perform tedious repetitive tasks so they don’t surpass the teachers, or have the audacity to point out flaws in the system. :wink:

Don’t know what to say…I wasn’t expecting a word by it self to activate a chakra.Aparently i was wrong.One other thing that i’ve donne is to open them by command…I’ve donne this many times but i can’t do it everytime i want.I’m furious to find the mechanics behind it and how this shit works…

I had the same problems if not more when I started working with my chakras. Some wouldn’t open while others did and the ones that did open hurt throughout the day after the exercise was completed. I ended up doing some research on the topic and figured out a way that fixed these imbalances for me.

Two things that really helped me was crystals and diet.

If you get a decent quartz and visualize it’s healing energy balancing and rejuvenating your chakras it will go a long way. All you have to do is hold it over or place it on the chakra that’s giving you problems and visualize it’s healing energy balancing your chakra every time you breath in. Do this a couple times a week and it should help sort things out for you.

Fun fact: If you can’t see auras, do this exercise with your Ajna Chakra. Keep inhaling the crystals energy into your 3rd eye until the pressure is unbearable. Once your ready to see someones aura, look beyond the individual you want to read. Trance out and focus on what’s behind the individual. You will easily see the individual’s aura due to the crystal’s energy charging your Ajna chakra. Also this works wonders for scrying.

When it comes to diet I found that taking multivitamins, fish oil, dairy products and sea food helped me to maintain a healthy energetic body. There was definitely a noticeable difference when I cut red meat, fast food and gluten out of my diet. When I was eating garbage my chakras stayed overly sensitive and I always seemed to have blockages. Changing up my diet and taking vitamins helped me out immensely.

Well I hope this helps. This is what works for me.

When i’m starting directly with the heart or the crown,i’m finding obstacles.Like there is not enough energy to stir and move.Then i discovered that the navel chakra has something to do…It was before i saw it in Robert bruce’s book…He says that when you charge the navel area,the heart and the third eye,starts to fill with energy also…The navel is the core center,and he sends energy to both of them…
I played a little with the navel area and after 10 minutes i could stir easily the crown,the heart and all of them in general.

I know this would be up to personal preference but there are tons of guided meditations on youtube that do this as well. Whenever I’m having trouble focusing or relaxing youtube is my go to guy concerning this. It’s just a thought :confused:

I use my clear quarts crystal pendulum to open mine.

Mudras can help with the mantras also.I did the root chakra mudra while chanting LAM and i felt some emrgy gathering around the lower spine area…Interesting…
[url=http://www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras/open.php]http://www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras/open.php[/url]

Updating…

My energy centers respond to all the mudras…I did all of them and i noticed results.I’ve read somewhere that mudras are like switches who close and open circuits of the energy body…
The point is that they work by themselves…I was suspicious at my first experiments,but i realize that this shit works…
I searched a little and i found a book called’‘Mudras,Yoga In Your Hands’'…with almost 52 mudras to try…

Updating again…
For those who use bija or mantras in general.

‘‘Mantra yoga and primal sounds’’ by Dr.David Frawley

Too many bija mantras and various combinations…I tested some of them and they work well…It has seed sounds for almost everything.Chakras,legs,arms,head,planetary,elemental,direction,deites,balancing,purifying…