Need help with something very important

My dad’s brother has been in the hospital for quite a while (months and his hospital healing can take a year with pills in the hospital and there is a big risk if he wants to take a operation or idk if its called like that), tonight my dad cried which he very rarely does and it is even my first time seeing him cry like this. My dad’s brother can’t stand up, be touched, walk, and has pain that occurs everyday.
I’m from macedonia and my English is not that good, so i apologize if you don’t understand something but tell me and I will try to explain better. So my question is, can i heal him with demons/spirits? Im 14 years old so i can’t do sacrifices or something and need a friendly spirit. I can’t hear nor see spirits since i am very new. It would be good if someone can tell me how i can reach that spirit for healing in a easy way if there is (I’m not smart lol). Anyways, I have been thinking about this for a while now and I’m just kinda scared but when i saw my dad cry tonight I want to do something to help and stop this. Please.

Edit 1: In macedonia the doctors are very shit nowadays so there is a chance of him not even being able to be healed in the hospital which is why i want to try this.

Edit 2: there is a chance that he has been cursed too btw, since its weird and idk it came out of nowhere and he got a lot of stuff at one time, im not sure about this tho

(I can learn how to hear spirits and talk and see them if its needed, would be helpful for steps how to tho)

The archangel Raphael is the best at healing. You can just chant his name.

The demon Marbas is also great at healing. You can chant his enn.

Please use the little magnifying glass in the upper right, though, for techniques and seals.

However, I will warn you that healing is one of the most difficult things to pull off because there are a lot of factors involved such as if the patient is even willing to be healed (many people, for whatever reason, will resist).

I chant his name or enn and then? I just talk out loud and tell him about him or what? Also does language matter?

Chant the name or enn until you get into an altered state of consciousness. You can usually tell you’ve reached this point when you feel dizzy or lightheaded.

Then simply greet the angel or demon, and tell them your woes. Explain to them what you want them to do, and tell them you will give an offering if they can help you (be aware that helping ease your uncle’s pain would be a success, not necessarily completely healing him). Ask them for some sort of sign within the week if they are working on it for you.

Then give them license to depart and fulfil the task.

Language doesn’t matter. You can speak in your native tongue and be understood.

If they can get him to stand on his feet, it will be awesome.

1 Like