Need help with Sallos

Hello everyone!

So, I’m going to try to make this short so you don’t get bored. Lol

About a month ago my ex broke up with me out of the blue. We were together 5 and a half years. It almost seemed as he was in a trance.

We have seen many spiritualist, etc… and they all said that we were meant to be together and that we need to stay together because of our energies together make us who we are and make us powerful

Well since he has left me there has been another girl but I spoke to one of my spiritualist that I’ve seen many times and she claims that he has a spell on him to be drafted away from me. (She never charges me for my work)

This might sound crazy but I mean yeah I’m really sad we broke up but I also feel like all my energy is draining out me mentally and physically.

I started researching and I was drawn to Sallos.
I tried to evoke him this morning while I was by myself and had no disturbances. I told him what I wanted and I offered him some things.

But how do I know if he heard me or if he is helping me?

Any tips would be great!

Also if a picture of my ex and I would be needed to get yalls input, please let me know!

So I kind of have an update.

Last night, I was having fun hanging out with friends and I was posting videos on Snapchat.

Well my ex saw my Snapchat pretty late last night after midnight, and I woke up this morning to a text from my ex at 1:30 in the morning telling me about our dog losing her hair even though I already knew that.

I didn’t reply though. I don’t know if I should.
So I feel like it was kind of an excuse to text me.

So Sallos, if that was you. Thank you so much :heart:

Another update, last night I thanked Sallos, and offered him some of my energy for helping me.

Well tonight I received another text from my ex, saying “you can’t reply about a dog” so I replied and told him that we discussed it Tuesday before I left.

He replied again and said “I just wanted to make sure and I know you know stuff like that”

So I don’t know if it’s just a coincidence or if it’s Sallos helping me. But once again, Sallos, thank you so much :heart:

But, another thing ever since I’ve been asking Sallos for help I’ve had a weird pain in my stomach almost instantly after reaching out to him the first time. Is that normal?

Another update,
He text me again last night at 11:30 pm asking “are you okay?” I was asleep but I replied when I woke up but he hasn’t replied to that text yet and it’s been hours.

I don’t know what’s going on at this point.

But thanks Sallos for continuing to help me :heart:

Sallos was the first entity I evoked and like you, I was wondering if he actually heard me the first time, but through time I learned that the spirits always listen!

I cannot tell you how exactly Sallos works, but seeing that the Duke has made your ex text you randomly is a perfect sign of him working!

The only advice I can give you is to trust in his power and channel energy into his sigil be it through yourself or gifts, that way he can make sure the magic works more effectively and also most importantly, have patience. I have learned first hand that being patient is important with.

I dont know what else to say, but to have faith and let Duke Sallos do his job, he’s listening to you and is definetly helping!

2 Likes

Whatever it is you’re doing keep it up!! He’s helped me have confidence, & he’s promised me my ex will return to me as well. My situation is a little harder for him to work in since her & I have no communication with each other, & she sees not what I’m doing, so it’s taking him some more time for me but he is an amazing spirit. He loves conversation as well. Sandalwood incent sticks as well, silver, & red candles he enjoys as well. His enn is, Sarena Alora Sallos Aken I hope this helped, & I’m happy to hear that he’s working wonders for you!! Vine could be someone you might want to talk to as well for he knows who.put the spell on him. He may be able to give you answers!! Best wishes, & I apologise that I’m unaware of Vines ranking :blush::blush:

3 Likes

Yes thank you! I definitely thank him every day for helping. Baby steps. We don’t text all day every day. He hasn’t replied to me since I replied to him. But I’m not rushing anything. Leaving it all up to Sallos. Thank you for you replying to me!

2 Likes