Need help with Runes association

Hi everyone i post a topic because i need some help
I’m about to make a gold medallion and i wanted to engraved three runes in it Fehu and Sowilo and Kenaz. I wanted to know the effect of those three Runes together and if it’s possible to use their powers separatly even if there’re engraved in a same medallion. Thank you very much in advance.

2 Likes

If you create the medallion with the intentions of using the runes separately that’s likely what you’ll get. Maybe separate them with lines or circles. The powers of Fehu are that of healing, wealth, fertility, and esoterically it is a rune that can attract energy or things. Sowilo is a solar rune, representing happiness, ascent, hope, strength, awakening the energy of the inner fire, illumination, stimulating attraction. Kenaz is similar to Sowilo in some ways as it is elementally a rune of fire and it has the powers of cursing, creativity, sexual energy, awakening the inner fire, transformation, regeneration, lust and love, and the transformation of negative energies into beneficial energies.

2 Likes

Thank you very much Frater Magni for those great informations. I don’t want to abuse of your kindness but what will happen if i use their power together. What will the effect be. Im very sorry it’s my first time using nordic magic i usually use kabbalah. Thanks again.

2 Likes

You aren’t abusing my kindness! No worries. One path the runes could take would be to create a vortex of attraction to bring people or wealth to you. Another path is to act as a purifying force, turning all negative energy in your aura into beneficial energy. It could also awaken forces of fire (inner flame, kundalini, inspiration) within you.

4 Likes

Thank you sooo much Frater Magni this precious informations you gave me. As soon as the medallion is made i will try that. Mentally i feel more confortable to create a vortex i will try that. Anyway thank you again im very happy

2 Likes

@Lucius,

I agree with @FraterMagni (but then, I usually do…usually :wink: ), but also beware of the opposite side of the coin, and make sure you want to deal with that. Each rune is a spectrum of a certain energy, so it has (what we consider) positive and negative aspects on each end of the spectrum. Make sure you want to deal with that too, should that be what manifests (and both might manifest!)

4 Likes

I have more traditional way for interpreting runes- use Odin Havamal for runes intention, and what is they meaning in old norse- Fehu is wealth but it can create envy in others. Sowilo- source of life but for Norse Vikings Sun was used to navigate on seas and ocean, and it can help you to find your way through life with some “lucky” events- i was once invited for casting to film studio :wink: Kenaz- it is a torch but also an ulcer. And ulcers are burned with fire, can cause some problems.

4 Likes

Thank you very for your informations i definitively will keep that in mind i read that the runes have positive and negative sides. To be honest it’s scary mostly with the rune Kenaz.

1 Like

You’re right. I read that about Kenaz it’s a very powerful rune but the negative side is scary. I keep reading about the runes to really understand them. I really appreciate your help thank you very much.

1 Like

I was thinking about what you said and i have a question about Kenaz. Since I planned to engraved those runes on a gold medallion, is it possible to restrain the power of Kenaz i want to use the power of Kenaz for artistic matter for the inspiration mostly. I know Kenaz is powerful for shaping feelings of others and over sexual energie and sexual power and achieve goal. But cancer ulcer and skin disease are scary. Is there a way to avoid that ?.

1 Like

If i wanted more specyfic goal, then i wrote script in old norse using younger Futhark- here is dictionary: Vikings of Bjornstad - English to Old Norse Dictionary

For me nearest rune for artistic inspiration is Ansus, but it is more for poem and vocal arts. Odin sent inspiration to skalds, and this is his rune. I don’t have other concepts about other runes for artistic matter.

2 Likes

Thank you very much Seraph i will read your link and thanks for your help that’ s very kind

2 Likes

You’re welcome. Share your results in the future :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will thanks again Seraph

1 Like

Hello everyone it’s been a long time. A lot of things happened and i will share as promised the results very soon. I will soon have the gold medallion but it’s not the same ( way too much expensive) this one will have only Fehu carved on it. But i have a little question. As soon as it’s finished i will have to cleanse it and charge it. I posted a topic about it and i have an answer but i’ve been told to use candles so here’s my question what kind of colored candles do i use ? ( colors associated with Fehu) or colors doesn’t matter ?

Traditional colors of runes were painted red on a white background.

However, the colors do not matter as much to the spirits of the runa as much as they would mean to us.

You could use a white candle, or any color that has associations to your working.

1 Like

Thank you very much Orismen for your answer OK so it doesn’t matter since it’s for purification white is enough. Thanks a lot again.

1 Like