Need help to make things right with one of the planetary Siprit

Hi,

I need help in making things right with one of a planetary spirit called Rahu (Spirit of North or the Ascending Lunar Node).

In Hindu culture there are 9 Planetary Spirits. See this link Navagraha - Wikipedia to more about it. Mostly they coincide with the western belief of 9 planetary spirits with an exception of spirit 8th and 9th ie. Rahu and Ketu. Now there’s of course a mythological back story for them but in the interest of time I’d save you of it.

Today in the morning I was talking to a trusted astrologer whose divination skills have earned my family’s trust over the years. Today in the morning I approached him for the first time. He mentioned that for last 18 years Rahu has been sitting in the wrong house for me, residing within me as a black shadow working for my destruction. He also mentioned that because of this I am going to get stuck in a very big and bad court case in the near future. This black shadow thing is kind of confirmed as during my initial days here at the BALG forum 2 years ago. A few of kind hearted master magicians had come forward to help me out of my situation back then. During their rituals for me they all did mention of seeing a dark shadow within me working towards my destruction.

Please suguest what can I do to make things right with this spirit and to protect me too?

Kindly help.

Regards,
Himanshu

It’s great that you found out what the problem was!

I don’t have anything helpful to say because this kind of thing isn’t really my area, but wish you the very best with this.

Please suguest what can I do to make things right with this spirit and to protect me too?

Offerings Offerings and more Offerings…

the way I delt with most of the entities I evoked and/or visited their spheres is to commune with them daily. Although i am not one to bring a religious incline towards magickal practices, I found that after many years of practice that to “make good” with any spirit would be to daily speak to it in the manner of your traditional perspective.

Early morning hours between 5-7am facing east has been beneficial for me(for some reason they appear in the NE and in a recent webnar with the occultist Jason Miller he in fact confirmed this to me).

Poems,incense,writings of any kind, create your own mini ritual in its/his/her honour.

hope this helps

Ideally, your astrologer should be able to help you some with this.

I presume by what he said, he means you have been in Rahu MahaDasa (Vimshottari) as that is 18 years long. If you’ve actually been in it 18 years you’d be out of it now…but I imagine he actually just meant you’re currently in it.

Rahu and Ketu are not easily subjugated. Depending on the exact period you’re in and what Rahu is actually doing there are specific remedies that could be given.

Without that knowledge though, generally speaking, wearing gray pearls is appeasing to Rahu (there are some that I think can look decently stylish on a male). You can also chant Rahu’s mantra (OM RAA RAHAVE NAMAH) and do puja/give offerings to Rahu. Get an image of Rahu and place it in the south-west. (I do not mean to go against S.V.E. here, really you could place it anywhere but south-west is his traditional direction). Ideally you would start on a Saturday.

Besides that it would pay to realize how Rahu actually acts. He tends to create insatiable desire for whatever he is focused on and screw with your feelings of security. So it would be advised to do inner work related to feeling secure in whatever way you may know in order to counteract this. He is particularly focused on manifesting every fear you might hold inside (and his “purpose” for that is so you can transform it) so…do your inner work.

Want to counter astrological energies? Raise your energy to a higher vibration and start doing magickal workings like with Runes for example to protect you. Clean and Program your aura everday (in your case at least twice a day). Make it a regular practice and you may notice a difference with things like bad transits or whatever.

[quote=“S.V.E, post:3, topic:8011”]

Offerings Offerings and more Offerings…

Early morning hours between 5-7am facing east has been beneficial for me(for some reason they appear in the NE and in a recent webnar with the occultist Jason Miller he in fact confirmed this to me).

Poems,incense,writings of any kind, create your own mini ritual in its/his/her honour.

hope this helps[/quote]
Great Advice. I see Rahu and other Navagrah as planetary spheres/spirits and I am really not seeing them in any religious light. Especially, with as corrupt belief system as Hinduism has. That approach is my roadblack too. As to use our system of magic and to evoke Rahu I will like to evoke him. Now to do that I’d first have to submerge myself with him. With the limited biased and adulterated literature we have in our culture for centuries. Rahu has been pictured as a demon (in Hindi aka Asur). If you search for that term you’d come to know why am I calling those scriptures as roadblocks. Of course I now know better of what a real demon is and why they have been indoctrinated by the religionists as dark bad things. Which might come in play in hurdling my evokation of him.

But nevertheless, I shall attempt to please him and seek for his alliance with showing my respect and offerings. I’m not so sure about the East direction in this case though. As it’s a spirit of North that engulfs a rising sun.

[quote=“Rawiri, post:4, topic:8011”]Ideally, your astrologer should be able to help you some with this.

I presume by what he said, he means you have been in Rahu MahaDasa (Vimshottari) as that is 18 years long. If you’ve actually been in it 18 years you’d be out of it now…but I imagine he actually just meant you’re currently in it.

Rahu and Ketu are not easily subjugated. Depending on the exact period you’re in and what Rahu is actually doing there are specific remedies that could be given.

Without that knowledge though, generally speaking, wearing gray pearls is appeasing to Rahu (there are some that I think can look decently stylish on a male). You can also chant Rahu’s mantra (OM RAA RAHAVE NAMAH) and do puja/give offerings to Rahu. Get an image of Rahu and place it in the south-west. (I do not mean to go against S.V.E. here, really you could place it anywhere but south-west is his traditional direction). Ideally you would start on a Saturday.

Besides that it would pay to realize how Rahu actually acts. He tends to create insatiable desire for whatever he is focused on and screw with your feelings of security. So it would be advised to do inner work related to feeling secure in whatever way you may know in order to counteract this. He is particularly focused on manifesting every fear you might hold inside (and his “purpose” for that is so you can transform it) so…do your inner work.[/quote]

I’d like to talk more on this.

I’ve been hesitant about posting this, but my demonic Child has Rahu as, somehow, his astrological correspondence.

I know relatively little about Vedic astrology so didn’t totally understand the implications, when he first told me this, but if you think it might help, I can PM you his details?

He won’t necessarily work benevolently with everyone, so if you have a system of checking (divination, the Book of Fate is good for this, or asking a spirit you trust) I would advise that first. :slight_smile:

I’m, well, nice most of the time :o) but he’s not a servitor who mimics me, he’s his own demon and can be volatile, even vicious.

I haven’t released his details publicly yet for various reasons, but if you can find out ahead whether he’ll help you, I can send them to you by message if you want.

I’ve been hesitant about posting this, but my demonic Child has Rahu as, somehow, his astrological correspondence.

I know relatively little about Vedic astrology so didn’t totally understand the implications, when he first told me this, but if you think it might help, I can PM you his details?

He won’t necessarily work benevolently with everyone, so if you have a system of checking (divination, the Book of Fate is good for this, or asking a spirit you trust) I would advise that first. :slight_smile:

I’m, well, nice most of the time :o) but he’s not a servitor who mimics me, he’s his own demon and can be volatile, even vicious.

I haven’t released his details publicly yet for various reasons, but if you can find out ahead whether he’ll help you, I can send them to you by message if you want.[/quote]

I will love to learn more about this. I’m striving to learn as much about Rahu as possible. My goal is not to start a war but rather to work with him. I want to come to a consensus with him where I don’t do anything to offend him and he doesn’t hurt me like the way he does when he’s at a wrong place for someone.

I’d be happy to receive your guidance to work with your suggested demonic spirit. Honestly, I feel demonic and angelic are some categories we’ve set for our understandings. Of course there’s always an orientation of a spirit but don’t we all have both the forms of spirits in us? Just a thought from me nothing to ponder upon though :slight_smile:

Okay, the stuff for him isn’t on this computer so I’ll PM you tomorrow. :slight_smile:

Meanwhile, I do advise research, seriously - for example, using the Book Of Fate, there’s a full tutorial, my notes on how to check spirits out, and legal download if the Book itself here.

Okay, the stuff for him isn’t on this computer so I’ll PM you tomorrow. :slight_smile:

Meanwhile, I do advise research, seriously - for example, using the Book Of Fate, there’s a full tutorial, my notes on how to check spirits out, and legal download if the Book itself here.[/quote]

I really do appreciate your help. Looking forward to hear from you at your earliest convenience.

Meanwhile, I’ll start reading your post on The Book of Fate

[This is a reply to himanschuchauhan that I figured would be better placed in his thread]

You don’t have to throw out the mythologies etc that you know. Typically they’re very illuminating. Especially when you separate them from the dogma and merely look at them symbolically, perhaps with a slightly different perspective than the average person. Understanding (and naturally working with) symbols is fairly fundamental to magic.

So that’s where I’d suggest starting.

For example, with Rahu you have the main story of his “creation” that you’re no doubt aware of. The asuras and devas get together to churn the ocean and the end result is the nectar of immortality. The initial plan of course was that this would only be for the devas. Vishnu takes the form of Mohini, the most supreme enchantress and seduces all the asuras, starting to hand out the nectar to the devas. The asura Svarbhanu isn’t taken in or fooled by this. He disguises himself and slips in line with the devas and is given the nectar, thus becoming immortal like the devas…and then of course is cut in half and becomes Rahu and Ketu. This shows his more significant qualities.

So from that one story we have the qualities of craftiness and single-minded focus Rahu has, to the point he was not fooled even while everyone else was. He operated stealthily – no one else was aware of what he was doing until it was “too late” and he had already attained what he intended. But most significantly is he attained that which was “not intended for him,” essentially “defying the gods.” Being the only asura then who attained immortality.

Rahu is also represented by the Vishnu Avatar (originally Brahma), Varaha. The boar which lifted the earth out of the ocean. The ocean in this case represents that astral/unmanifest reality. The earth the manifest. Without Varaha, manifestation would have been lost. You can find a lot more about Rahu’s qualities by considering that story completely as well as Varaha and his attributes.

Beyond that, we have some basic descriptions of Rahu. He is described as black, or rather, darkness. He is linked with serpents - which represent at the very least, transformation as well as sexuality. He of course, has no lower torso, which means no matter how much he consumes he is never satisfied – always and ever wanting more and more. He is described as looking down and inwards, which means firstly he’s very focused on that which is going on within you, in your consciousness…downward represents a rather “negative” focus, looking at that which is not up to scratch – weaknesses, unfulfilled desires etc.

He represents that which is foreign to you and yet also along with Ketu, he represents your ancestral lineage. Eclipses of the sun and moon are “caused” by him. Specifically, he is the north node where the moon crosses northward above the ecliptic. Any planet moving northward represents the beginning of a new cycle and its further development. The moon is the consciousness of the individual and all that entails (which is, everything). Thus he is the focal point for the development of your consciousness to new heights.

This is getting excessively long but if you just take a bit of time and contemplate on the various symbols, descriptions etc you will get a far better feel for who he is and what he can do than just from someone telling you (same for any spirit, whether they have myth or you simply consider the symbology they present to you when you work with them – it is a worthwhile ability to develop).

TL;DR He is the quintessential black magician.

1 Like

[quote=“Rawiri, post:12, topic:8011”][This is a reply to himanschuchauhan that I figured would be better placed in his thread]

You don’t have to throw out the mythologies etc that you know. Typically they’re very illuminating. Especially when you separate them from the dogma and merely look at them symbolically, perhaps with a slightly different perspective than the average person. Understanding (and naturally working with) symbols is fairly fundamental to magic.

So that’s where I’d suggest starting.

For example, with Rahu you have the main story of his “creation” that you’re no doubt aware of. The asuras and devas get together to churn the ocean and the end result is the nectar of immortality. The initial plan of course was that this would only be for the devas. Vishnu takes the form of Mohini, the most supreme enchantress and seduces all the asuras, starting to hand out the nectar to the devas. The asura Svarbhanu isn’t taken in or fooled by this. He disguises himself and slips in line with the devas and is given the nectar, thus becoming immortal like the devas…and then of course is cut in half and becomes Rahu and Ketu. This shows his more significant qualities.

So from that one story we have the qualities of craftiness and single-minded focus Rahu has, to the point he was not fooled even while everyone else was. He operated stealthily – no one else was aware of what he was doing until it was “too late” and he had already attained what he intended. But most significantly is he attained that which was “not intended for him,” essentially “defying the gods.” Being the only asura then who attained immortality.

Rahu is also represented by the Vishnu Avatar (originally Brahma), Varaha. The boar which lifted the earth out of the ocean. The ocean in this case represents that astral/unmanifest reality. The earth the manifest. Without Varaha, manifestation would have been lost. You can find a lot more about Rahu’s qualities by considering that story completely as well as Varaha and his attributes.

Beyond that, we have some basic descriptions of Rahu. He is described as black, or rather, darkness. He is linked with serpents - which represent at the very least, transformation as well as sexuality. He of course, has no lower torso, which means no matter how much he consumes he is never satisfied – always and ever wanting more and more. He is described as looking down and inwards, which means firstly he’s very focused on that which is going on within you, in your consciousness…downward represents a rather “negative” focus, looking at that which is not up to scratch – weaknesses, unfulfilled desires etc.

He represents that which is foreign to you and yet also along with Ketu, he represents your ancestral lineage. Eclipses of the sun and moon are “caused” by him. Specifically, he is the north node where the moon crosses northward above the ecliptic. Any planet moving northward represents the beginning of a new cycle and its further development. The moon is the consciousness of the individual and all that entails (which is, everything). Thus he is the focal point for the development of your consciousness to new heights.

This is getting excessively long but if you just take a bit of time and contemplate on the various symbols, descriptions etc you will get a far better feel for who he is and what he can do than just from someone telling you (same for any spirit, whether they have myth or you simply consider the symbology they present to you when you work with them – it is a worthwhile ability to develop).

TL;DR He is the quintessential black magician.[/quote]

This explains me sone of my personality traits of now or past. Really helps me to understand him and in return myself a lot more. Thank you for that.

Even though there’s a gun to my head in working with Rahu as it’s success might determine if he’s gonna get me incarsarated or not. Yet I feel a sense of excitement and comfort in having a chance/need to work with him. That’s odd I know but so it is.

Any excerpt you’d suggest me to look into for working with Rahu. Is there a known Sigil for him?

Regards,
Himanshu

Sorry for the delay in my reply.

No particular excerpt, no. There are scraps here and there, but for the most part you don’t need them, especially if you’re already in a Rahu period. That means your consciousness is essentially already naturally aligning with him. There are of course some tantric rituals but they involve significant work and I have never performed any of them (and am not really privy to them anyhow).

No sigil either. If you wanted, you can use the symbol for the north node as a “sigil” for him. But work with him as one typically would with any standard god - basically with his image. Either a figurine or else just print out his image and blue tack it to the wall/put it in a frame etc. Something like this: [url=http://www.rahu.in/Original%20images/rahu.jpg]http://www.rahu.in/Original%20images/rahu.jpg[/url]

Chant mantra while looking at it. If your imagination is developed, visualize it (or the idol) coming alive and able to interact with you as you do this. Do that as vividly as possible and ideally more vivid each time. Give some offerings etc. If you end up getting gray pearls etc, you can hold them and use them to count while chanting which will help infuse them with his energies as well.

kayã naçcitra ã bhuvadüté sadãvådhaù sakhã,
kayã çaciñöhayã våtã.

From the rigveda is a specified hymn for Rahu by Parashara that seems to work well (and traditionally repeated 18,000 times total). Otherwise the mantra I mentioned earlier can be used.

Also make a point to work with your ancestors if you aren’t. Rahu/Ketu have a strong link to the ancestors and their effects on us.

1 Like