Need help, Sraagbel's fucking with me

Yes. I told him I want to be like him. He made me do semen retention. Lol. I feel like a God. Not sure if you have done semen retention.

All the chicks love him.

1 Like

Oh shit, that’d be nice, but I prefer Lucifer’s, it’s more aesthetically pleasing

1 Like

I did in the past a lot, while working with Archangels and Infernals

1 Like

Yea your right. I want to get Belial names on the side of my arm and Azazels on the other side as they are the closest I am too.

Have you got any tattoos

No, I don’t I will get any, maybe of Archangel Michael and maybe Lucifer’s sigil

1 Like

I want to get Archangel Michael tattooed on my back or shoulder maybe, he’s real close to me :slight_smile: I believe Lucifer also is, and I think they are friends based on what Michael told me

Have you worked with Archangel Michael?

1 Like

I have only worked with Raphael for healing. I mainly work with demonic entities. That’s my thing.

What do you and Archangel Michael work together on? If you don’t mind me asking.

1 Like

Michael is a protector?

1 Like

He’s my partner in battle, helps me fight my wars, plus I used to be in heaven, I’m an angel and I think I served under Michael

2 Likes

Michael is a protector and a warrior, if you ever want to see true justice done, go to him

3 Likes

I always felt like a demon or a Viking in my past life. How did you find this out?

I work with a lot of attack demons because in business, this is very necessary. :wink:

I had a mystical experience with my wings, I could have physically flown if I wanted to, then in an evocation, Michael showed me who I was, a trumpeter angel :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol Satan might be the baddest

If you are curious about a past life, you can try asking King Paimon to help in learn about it. Anyway, he helped me figure it out in this question.

1 Like

I like the Wandering Demon Prince Hydriel

This all turned out to be a blessing in disguise! I got consultation with J.S. Garrett and we figured this out. I made peace with Sraagbel and he’s now on my side! Apparently all this was orchestrated by Belial, he threw me into tough situation that I’d learn to swim on my own. Lots of myself was revealed to me and bullshit from my ego was taken out of the way. This is such a turning point.

Posting this post is part of what I agreed with Sraagbel that I should do, so here it is: Thank you Sraagbel for the lessons you’ve taught me and thank you for being on my side. This was rough but revealing experience and I learned to respect these forces a lot!

Respect the demons you work with! They’re fucking tough!

5 Likes