Need help, Sraagbel's fucking with me

Hi

I summoned Sraagbel some time ago to reveal shadows of a community I’ve been in. Now he’s been fucking with my head bad for a while and I did not realize until too fucking late. He’s gotten into my sexual energy and I can’t get him out. He drove me fucking crazy two days ago and made me want to kill myself. I’ve done the rite “the secret of the retention of the spirits” twice and he’s still there. I’ve summoned Raphael for help and doesn’t help but for a short time. What the hell can I do more? I’m scared to death. If anyone of you has good ideas, I could really use them now.

2 Likes

This entity from Kingdoms of Flame comes with a warning:

Do you think it’s showing you falsehoods?

5 Likes

Have you tried commanding him to leave in the name of his superior, the Grand Demon Kaltemtal?

2 Likes

Yes he is, but he does not fucking stop.

1 Like

That’s included in the rite I mentioned. Could try to push that. I could try to push that more

2 Likes

I would try Samael rather than Raphael. Raphael is good at fixing damage, Samael is an expert at fighting and exorcism, ime.
Get angry and indignant (“how fucking dare he challenge Me!?”), channel that energy into defending yourself, with prejudice, and teach him a lesson in how powerful humans really are when they figure that out. You’ve got a physical body, which is a massive advantage - it’s an onboard power station and energy transformer, use it for all it’s worth.

Michael is also good for this but I haven’t worked with Michael directly myself.

You might never be able to work with Sraagbel again, assuming that’s who you’ve got, but it sound’s like you don’t resonate anyway.

6 Likes

i didnt know, thanks for that

How do you know it wasn’t an imposter? I would call on Lord Yeesch straight away.

1 Like

This is interesting to read. I worked with Sraagbel last year to help reveal to me what was up with someone, and what he revealed was awful, painful, heartbreaking and actually scarred me mentally. It’s somewhere in the Member Thanks thread. This person’s true self was revealed but I’m glad it was revealed to me, because my relationship with them was actually hindering my growth. I haven’t had any issues with Sraagbel going beyond what I asked him to do though, which is why I stated your situation was interesting. I have no suggestions other than try what the other members suggested, and I hope you find healing soon :bouquet:

1 Like

Draw King Belial’s sigil. Have faith.
Pray to King Belial any way you deem fit. Ask him politely to satisfy your wish. When it is done toss 2 coins into moving water in King Belial’s name and thank him.

1 Like

His sigil is damn difficult to draw for me lol

2 Likes

I find it one of the easiest. King Paimons is actually difficult if your not familiar.

Oh yeah King Paimon’s is damn difficult too

Lilith’s and Lucifer’s are very easy

I need to look up Samael’s sigil

2 Likes

What do you think of this?

5 Likes

King Belial actually made me draw it twice. He didn’t mind this one. Lol.

1 Like

Now that’s a damn good drawing!

It is simple to understand if you study it carefully. It is like a castle with 5 bricks on top, 2 I’s, 2 + 2 crosses and 2 circles with lines. Draw and burn the ones you don’t like, then redraw until desired image occurs that you like. The name written is important. After a while you will be able to draw it directly from your mind. Hail King Belial✌️AVES APOLON BELIAL ZANAZZOR

2 Likes

Belial has always been super good with me.
Maybe because I don’t take any of his shit. Always stand up to him. He respects that.

1 Like

Belial is a badass, lol

2 Likes

I am thinking about getting his sigil on my arm

1 Like