Need help regarding Demon

@KittyKat @anon50363245 Sorry for the inconvenience

2 Likes

I knew it was Lilith. Lol. Dude…

3 Likes

Don’t be silly :heart: I do envy you for getting responses tho;)

1 Like

Just trying to apologize, if you’re not going to offer me advice I’ll ask someone to lock this thread.

@DarkestKnight Could you please?

2 Likes

Sorry, dude. i’m not a mod, and only mods can lock threads. If you’re sure, I’ll flag it so the mod can do so.

2 Likes

Such an entitled attitude …lock this thread up then.

3 Likes

You have to remember everyone here is In different time zones or not active 24/7 just because someone doesn’t reply asap doesn’t mean they won’t ever. But if you want it locked you’re taking away a method of finding the answer!

4 Likes

I can wait then, thanks!

2 Likes

Omfg you guys all need to stop just talk about issue and get over the misunderstandings lol why is everyone acting like this today…whole day people have been acting weird

1 Like

We got over the misunderstandings. Please, I think I might need more insight from other experienced occultists on this subject. It’s killing me.

1 Like

So now you want to leave the thread open? Okay.

@Lady_Eva, please ignore the flag.

2 Likes

I had mistaken you for a mod. Thought you gave the final answer.

1 Like

Like VK Jehannum says:„If you insult or offend a demon they will hold a grudge and they will teach you a lesson but simple apology always works“,take a sigil of that demon you offended,chant her enn,say something like:„(Name of the spirit),I am sorry that I offended you,I learned my lesson and I will never do it again,please accept my offering and apology“,than give him/her an offering like blood or incense or something else he/she likes,that is the best way to resolve a problem when you offend a demon

2 Likes

Give her some precious wine as an offer.

3 Likes

Red wine, if I’m right?

3 Likes

Yes, something expensive, you can write her a apology letter,something short and must be a sincere apology.

3 Likes

I am very close with Lilith and I can tell you right now…if you were disrespectful or out of line the most she will do is ignore you. She will not waste her time messing with your mind. However, being disrespectful to Lilith could have opened the doors for one of her many minions to attack you because of your disrespect.

Ask for forgiveness. If you are saying it just to say it, she will continue to ignore you, but if you are genuine in your apology she will know and could potentially chase away any unwanted entities bothering you.

5 Likes

So she should know my thought process as she’s a demon? Then I suppose it’s not that bad.

2 Likes

Lilith is a Goddess of extremely high power and will absolutely know your thoughts. Be true, express your sorrow for possibly offending her and move a long.

3 Likes

Guess now is the time to lock the topic, thank you for the replies everyone!

@Lady_Eva

2 Likes