Need help, please

I’m in need of help and any info that can be given to help with be greatly appreciated.
So there’s this woman that I love and have been trying to date her but I keep failing. She’s helped me a lot as to bettering myself and helping me get over my past and darkness. We talk everyday and when we can hang out together we have a lot of fun. I’ve done sigil work with Paimon, to help change her mind and Asmoday to help get her to love me back. Each time I’ve asked for help it seems like it worked but she’s still resistant. She just resently told me that it’ll never happen. I know there’s away to make it happen. If anyone can help please let me know.

There are lot of ways of ways to do that. From simple candle rituals to evocation…you can achieve your results…

1.) You can take sand from her left foot …then add your blood drops from your middle finger of left hand etc etc … You got the idea I think

Or you can try Psychic Mind Control to win her love … Try to visualize you and her in a place …visualize her as clearly as possible… Then mentally talk to her… Visualise her laughing at your jokes , enjoying your company …etc
You MUST FEEL her mentally example if you mentally touch her …feel her skin …the pressure you exert etc etc… Mental Touch helps to het great Results …
Do this daily 2-3 times a day for about 15 minutes each time…

Good luck :slight_smile:

Saleos or Sitri would probably have been better spirits to use to procure love.

On the mundane level, you’ve been “friend-zoned.” She probably does love you, just not “that way.” Acting needy or pleading will only confirm her judgment.

1 Like

Also try not to rush it too much, let the demons work their magick for a while… And don’t be contacting her too eagerly.

Its tricky as different demon might work on different person and situation, at least it seems that way to me. And the time it takes also varies, this seems to be the case in other departments of magic too.

I dunno turning a friend into a lover might be hard, but it’s obviously possible - i just think that you should somehow get away from her for a while without being rude about it.

1 Like

I called Sitri this morning. I have a good feeling it’ll work to :slight_smile: I’m also going to focus on something other then her and give it time to work. Thank you for the help :slight_smile:

Sitri is awesome. Good luck. I know it’s hard but try not to act all clingy. Asking her but why don’t you like me? Be a man about it. Trust me I know it’s hard but grab your balls and remember your a man and it’s her loss if she doesn’t come to u. I know it’s coubter intuitive but if she doesn’t want you give her space. She doesn’t get to be around you if she’s not fucking you. Work on you.

1 Like

Remember that even if it may seem like she doesn’t want you now, inevitably you will end up in the winning position. I’m a firm believer that as sorcerers we control everything. We can have whatever and whoever we want if we put the work in. No questions asked as far as I’m concerned. To be a Living God means that if you want this girl, you can have her. The key is being able to forget about working and let it manifest. I know this is almost impossible but realize your power and do mundane activities to forget.

2 Likes

Look he’s made a novice mistake when it comes to hooking up. The reality of it is. If she was attracted to u she’d be banging you. It’s ok I’ve been thier a lot. To get control you have to distance yourself. You have to look out for women that like to be around guys that like them but they don’t like in return. This means they are users. They are at the very least using you to boost their confidence. Yo fuck that bitch. Your better then that. Right now from a strategic point you have to distance your self. Get strong and work with Sitri. Because od hate to break it to you. But she looks at you as a looser. A whiny wimp with no balls. Deep down inside she loves it because she has control. Fall back then let her come to u. Have her come over or drive her in your car. Every woman always leaves hair behind. When she gets out pf your car check the seat for her hair. Or go in her bathroom and look in her brush. Work that girl then after u get her cum on her face for me.

1 Like

I believe she does care about me it’s just that she still see’s me as a friend. I know we’d be great together but she’s just keeping me in the friend zone. Common problem for me actually and I normally give up after that but with this girl I actually want to date and fight my way out of the zone. I believe sitri can make that happen. How else can I work with sitri though?

Do not give up, but like i said before get some distance… If you hang out with her all the time as a friend, the more she remembers you as a friend.

Get distance so you can reappear somehow new and truly enchanted! by witchcraft :smiley:

1 Like

[quote=“Black Flame, post:10, topic:5736”]Do not give up, but like i said before get some distance… If you hang out with her all the time as a friend, the more she remembers you as a friend.

Get distance so you can reappear somehow new and truly enchanted! by witchcraft :D[/quote]

I’m not :slight_smile: but does that mean I stop talking to her to? We haven’t hang out in a week.

1 Like

Week is not enough, you have to get away for couple months - disappear as much as you can, then come back anew but don’t seem too obvious about it… Make positive changes in yourself in that time if you think that is possible.

Just my thoughts.

Edit: Oh yeah! and don’t ask her to be with you again, wait for her to ask it… at least don’t do it straightforward.

2 Likes

[quote=“Black Flame, post:12, topic:5736”]Week is not enough, you have to get away for couple months - disappear as much as you can, then come back anew but don’t seem too obvious about it… Make positive changes in yourself in that time if you think that is possible.

Just my thoughts.

Edit: Oh yeah! and don’t ask her to be with you again, wait for her to ask it… at least don’t do it straightforward.[/quote]

A couple of months seems impossible but okay ba. There are something’s I can change about myself in that time. And again thank you for the help and advice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah well i mean, just avoid her as long as you can and while avoiding her… concentrate on yourself.

Do thinks that make you more attractive, but also have fun.

1 Like

So it’s been sometime now and we started talking again but now she’s interested in another guy. What do I do now? I don’t want to give up on this.

1 Like

Fuck i would give you advice, but instead i’m just feeling retarded when i noticed that in the last post i wrote “thinks” intead of “things” well this is a good reminder to check your spelling before trying to charm girls with it!

If she is interested in another guy, there might be someone wrong with the magic you have put on her… Or its just not effecting yet, you could try to get a sleeping paralysis and turn it into an astral experience and ask help from spirit guides? i don’t claim that this would be too easy, but it would be ideal if you manage…

Its really hard to say what you should do if she is getting attracted to other people, but don’t tell her that you are jealous - don’t show it.

[quote=“Black Flame, post:16, topic:5736”]Fuck i would give you advice, but instead i’m just feeling retarded when i noticed that in the last post i wrote “thinks” intead of “things” well this is a good reminder to check your spelling before trying to charm girls with it!

If she is interested in another guy, there might be someone wrong with the magic you have put on her… Or its just not effecting yet, you could try to get a sleeping paralysis and turn it into an astral experience and ask help from spirit guides? i don’t claim that this would be too easy, but it would be ideal if you manage…

Its really hard to say what you should do if she is getting attracted to other people, but don’t tell her that you are jealous - don’t show it.[/quote]

I’ve actually been wondering if this is a test the spirits are making me go through ha I have been working on soul travel as well so I’ll give it a try :slight_smile:

I feel like I should also say that I’ve been putting a lot of energy into making this happen to. So I don’t know if I’m over doing it or if I’m to unrealistic as to when the spell will work ha. I’m still kind of new as to actually using magic and not just reading about it.

I understand, there are many things that have kept me confused as well even if i have studied the matter for long time - it has made it harder i guess, that where i live its hard to find any other occultists nowadays… So i’ll just have to study by myself from internet mainly, and books. of course there is new-age wicca type of people but… Not much anything serious.

Really hard to say what’s wrong, if anything. Try to relax as good as you can.

Sorry but if she’s telling you Shes into someone else you put ur self in the friend zone. girls do this to thier exes they tell you to move on but they always want to know that they can have you at the drop of a hat. Bro right now your not even plan b your plan c. Meaning your in the way back of the line. You need to act like it doesn’t bother you. But don’t let her take away your man hood by turning you into her buddy to go to for advice. You need to find another girl and let her see you with her.

1 Like