Need help now asap

I am not a mage or anything but I need help. I am a poor father of 6 facing eviction from are home in the next few days. Been disabled for over 10 years. I am willing to do anything to change my financial situation. I need a immediate change even if my life force or soul needs to be placed on the table.

1 Like

I’m sorry you’re in a bad situation, but unfortunately, magick does not work immediately, especially for a beginner. It is not like it is portrayed in the movies.

I see you have been a member of this forum since October. What have you tried to help yourself?

1 Like

I’m sorry for what’s going on.

I have to agree with the comment above me however I can recommend that you work with a Spirit of your choice. Usually yoi should not make such workings rashly however your situation is an exception.

I hope all goes well for you :heart:️

I have been trying to work with Bune. Following the rituals I have found outlined by many others here.

1 Like

I have tried working with bune but no results. Not sure how to proceed.

Do you live in the UK? I can advise on practical stuff to help until we get the spiritual stuff going

1 Like

Unfortunately I am in the USA.

1 Like

I have even went so far as to creating a go fund me page to get help for the family. I know it is a bit cheesy but trying anything at this point. But seems like coming up with the $3000us I need is kinda I pipe dream right now. And yes it would be so cool if it was as easy as the movies.

1 Like

I have no idea how the American system works sorry. I would look into emergency housing and as you have children,surely this must be a priority with you also being Disabled.

When things settle a little then we can start with the magical stuff. Sorry I can’t help further

3 Likes

im sorry to hear your going thru that i know how it is you can see if any place will prorate the rent for this month i just moved in my place with 350 i asked master furfur to help me find a place that will take the little money i had try seein if you can stay at a friend place for a short time to till u get on your feet magic its self takes time n demons answer but you gotta put in the leg work as well to get the results needed

1 Like

Unless I get 100’s or 1,000’s to work magic in my name but that is a far fetched idea. But I shall accept my fate at this point. And will do what I can. I will still give my praise to dutches Bune. I know she has not failed me. And it is just a matter of timing.

1 Like

You don’t think sigil magick or evocations can have immediate results at all? Or do you just mean most of the time it won’t be immediate?

I mean, for someone who has never used magick before, the results are very rarely immediate, especially when the magician is in the mindset of desperation, which greatly slows down or prevents the results from materializing because of the emotional “lust for result.” Plus, magick tends to work through coincidence, and takes the easiest route to manifestation. If you don’t have a pathway to thousands of dollars available, magick will not bring it to you, at least not in the beginning. Miracles are possible, of course, but extremely unlikely for a beginning magician.

There are certain prerequisites required for successful magick, one of which is an altered state, and that is very difficult to achieve when under stress. I know this from experience. I went through a period of homelessness myself and magick was almost impossible for me because of the stress I was under.

That is why a lot of magical teachers refer to emergency magick as sloppy magick. It is very rarely successful.

5 Likes

I see. Thank you for clarifying :slight_smile:

1 Like

To my credit I did begin trying to work with Bune before things got dire and desperate. But I am a novice. I will keep praising her even with no results being seen. For it was the deal I made and I will keep up my end. And as you said with all magic it takes time to manifest.

If you are in a state of desperation when you communicate your desire to the spirit, what the spirit actually hears is “bring me stuff that causes desperation.” Try to imagine your desire without describing it in words. What you are left with is images and feelings. That is the language of spirits.

2 Likes

Thank you that actually make a lot of sense.

1 Like

Yes, magick takes time to manifest. While there is a small possibility of immediate manifestation, the time factor is one of the things we must contend with here on the physical plane, especially when it comes to money. It cannot be created from nothing and so has to come from somewhere, with many variables needed to be manipulated.

So leaving a open gofundme page as a conduit was not so much a bad thing. Even know it was a desperate act of sorts.

1 Like

The more open channels you provide, the better.

2 Likes