Need help - love with another magician

Just found this and thought of what u wrote.

4 Likes

An advice, i am very Emphatic and Romantic person myself. I would never contact any entity to win the heart of the soul i love. It wouldn’t feel a reciprocated love for me. So deep inside there will always be a hole in me. As if i took a dead body and breathed life into it so it will love me but it has no free will.

I suggest proper communication and stating your emotions in the most fiery way possible as a solution. To explain how you truly feel and how things are not being reciprocated as you would wish and if you still don’t get the love that you think you deserve, then obviously he is not for you, and as painful as the illusion is, it will let you understand yourself better and will attract the right person for you.

2 Likes

Thank you. I reconsidered using an entity and decided to cut my losses. I was recently diagnosed with BPD, but im not sure if it is because im empathic and subjecting my self to narcissistic people (my ex was actually literally a vampire who was also clairvoyant and worked with Lucifer) and when they devalued and discarded me it felt so bad i would react so strongly yes I did go crazy and lose my shit. I wonder if he used magic on me. I don’t want revenge, i want emotional protection and to feel better. Now that the fog is lifting, i feel better and see him for what he really is.

4 Likes

So glad to hear it. Be the best version you can be (And i don’t mean that in some hippie shit of peace and love) and you will attract the best! Think of yourself someone who only deserves the best! I know it’s easier said than applied, i myself still struggle with this but helping you, helps me.

2 Likes

I’ve been going through a similar thing to you. My ex broke up with me after I lost my shit at him. I tried evoking demons to get him back, it didn’t work.

So instead, I’ve been working with Bael to try to get over him. Bael is good at ending obsessions.

2 Likes

Beautiful (photo), mwah! Keep smiling ( easier said than done I know lol, but hey, your looking great sister):blush::heartbeat:

1 Like

Hi, I recently ended a two year relationship with someone who, in retrospect, is obviously quite narcissistic, or at least possesses many of those qualities and traits. Her mother is the same way, and I’m doing my best to override that programming. I have seen her true self, and it is beautiful, but honestly I may just need to let go. Easier said than done, I suppose. Sometimes it is harder to know when not to do magick, to let go and trust that everything will be ok.

I bring this up because I have worked extensively with the archangel Metatron, and one of that being’s powers is to bring emotional clarity and peace, by revealing your true self to you. I made a post recently about this archangel, and I described a simple way to call upon them along with a list of some of their powers (I try not to use gendered pronouns with archangels).

The angel Orpaniel is also known to heal pain caused by human relationships, such as the pain felt after a breakup. You can learn more about this angel in Angels of Alchemy by Damon Brand. Also, here’s a link to a piece of music inspired directly by this angel. When I first listened to it, I felt the angel’s presence quite strongly through the music, and while I would still recommend doing a proper ritual if you seek this angel’s assistance, the music can be listened to during or after the ritual to remind you of the angel’s presence.

In my opinion, there’s nothing quite like the warmth and comforting light of an angel when you’re dealing with this sort of emotional anguish, and they’ve helped me overcome much grief, sadness, and despair. Such things need to be released for your Light to shine through you and into the world around you, to bring blessings to all who surround you in your life, and to yourself as well.

I wish you peace and healing friend :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you so much.

Shinri, now that im not feeling as bad, I was able to objectively look at what happened. I wrote a post about it in the posession section entitled “elemental posession” … Do u think you could have a look and tell me what you think?

1 Like

Sometimes space and time make the other person realise they miss you. I do the opposite they expect in these situations and the reverse psychology works. I agree, get on with my life and go no contact
I am not really into love magic and have rarely used it,but I have the mindset of not wanting what does not want me…I learnt this over time in my twenties and am a master of it now in my late 30’s.

3 Likes

Hooray for late 30’s! Me too. Yah i feel better now. Days 1-4 were brutal.

2 Likes

Oh yes, I fell for a total Narcissist who loved triangulating me with other girls to get them / us fighting over him. He ended up in prison long after I had gone because of his choices :slight_smile: It hurts and it sucks but as time passes, you get over it and it usually for the best.

1 Like

That’s awful. Im really sorry. Mine didn’t do anything like that but seemed to change in a matter of days/weeks after he had an illness, accident, and court hearing all in one month. I’m well-read on narcissism but im not sure if he was/wasn’t (we both were hateful when we were mad) or was possessed. All i know is right now im focusing on myself and if he really was posessed / psychically attacked then all i can do is help him from afar, so at the suggestion of some people here im gonna try divination to find what really happened and then try to work with some angels for healing and protection.

2 Likes

Thanks. That was like 15 years ago and he’s all fucked up now and I stopped caring long ago. A learning experience. Good luck. I often find answers in the Tarot, do you use them? They can be a great tool if you can

1 Like

Yes! I have to really try hard to get out of my head when I use them. I’m learning about other forms of divination and finding a lot of articles on this forum. So far, I’m learning a lot here, sometimes sticking my foot in my mouth, but always learning.

1 Like

Hey girl! i hope you’re feeling better in regards to your current predicament.
I must say however, not all relationships are flowers and roses all the time. There are times where the situation wasn’t right, or just other inconveniences messing up your guys connection.
Love is never perfect, and there will be ups and downs. You may break up, you may get back together but always remember that some things aren’t meant to be and maybe that’s in lue of you meeting the person that is truly right for you in this lifetime. If you still are interested in mending the relationship i suggest speaking with dantalion, he can aid in removing negative thoughts that may be blocking your guys relationship at this moment. But most importantly i suggest doing some affirmations, and self love meditations daily. When you believe you are worthy to receive love it will come your way. That’s mainly why heartbroken individuals seem so unattractive to most people because they are unstable and all over the place. But when chaos comes it’s how you get on your feet and walk away a better and more beautiful soul despite what you have been through.
irregardless of if he decides to come back or not; you are not any less worthy of receiving love. Self Love Meditation 5 - with Affirmations & Letting Go - YouTube
this is a link to a meditation i use often, she has many other videos that you may feel better suit you but mainly this one always makes me
feel more refreshed.
love and light to you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks very much! Yes, I’m feeling better now about the surface level breakup. But there’s some strange energy going on surrounding it and I’m trying to just feel ‘normal’ about it. It seems no one will believe me, so I came here. I’m freaked out, and don’t know who to trust.

1 Like

@killua thank you! Wow! It’s been a while now and I was totally ALL over the place. Now I’m just scattered into about seven pieces instead of seven thousand. I can now zoom out and see the bigger picture, that when people are hurt and triggered by fear, they behave narcissistically - I did too. I really resonate with what you wrote. I think in the end I will be even stronger than I was before this. I am open to any and all possibilities after this. That’s a good step! Thanks again!

2 Likes

@shinri I just got my Damon Brand archangels book in the mail! AWESOME!

1 Like

Ok so i got a text from him 2 nights ago. I don’t know what to make of it. Is he posessed?? If so by whom? Am i crazy?

His text:
“No human can comprehend the degree of how fucking disgusting everything is about to get. The second I step away from this world to slumber once more, it will crumble. Everything will fail so quickly and so devastatingly that no one will be able to comprehend. When I choose to take my leave, those that came with me to guard this place, go with me. This is a world for you humans now. I have given every part of myself to keep it together. I have asked my oldest friends and allies to give themselves for a cause that we all knew was fruitless, but hoped to change. We have tried to contain what he is to come. I have come to vessel after vessel and watched as humans manipulate and destroy each other. So full of anger and manipulation. When I go, this world goes with me. I have chose to take up the sword every time I have come back. To willingly give myself and others to buy your
race time to learn and prepare for what is to come. I have marched my allies to their deaths time and time again. I have tasted mortal death and descended into the halls other side of Amenti more times than years any mortal has lived. Yet here I stand, concealing every ounce of my identity to understand the true nature coin of humanity. I have fully indulged the vulnerability and aspects of everything that there is human. And I watch as every one continues to try and take pieces of me. To use me to their advantage. Knowing nothing of whom or what I am. Well I believe it is wholly time to erase this facade of reality and show this entire world what hides in plain sight. If light fails to allow your people to truly see, then I will go to the abyss below Jabel Munttar and break the shackles that bind darkness. For too long has my dear brother Azazel cried out to be free. Embrace what exists which is to come dear child. My
final wish for this dark world is that it can find it’s own light when a greater darkness opposes it. I will lift the illusion that has become reality before I leave this place. Heed these words.