Need help - love with another magician

Im very empathic so when my boyfriend began pulling away emotionally over several weeks, stopped calling, texting and saying “I love you” i felt it. He even began to flat out ignore me and my communication directly. It got so bad that i kind of went nuts! How could a man who just a few months ago desire me now discard me in such a way? It was as if he changed into a new person, not the enlightened, loving and conscious person i fell in love with, but a walking corpse. He would even pretend not to notice me when i would walk into a room. What the hell happened? Of course i freaked out!

He broke up with me when i flipped out, saying that I had no boundaries or respect. In the moment, no I did not, but it was as if he was posessed or something. Where was my beloved? I felt set up by whoever/whatever was acting through him. He (or the “thing” speaking through him even said, “I knew you would come over here and flip out.”

Two days later he wrote a text saying “i am choosing this path because i can’t do this anymore. I can’t argue any more. No gas left in the tank”… I mean he broke up with me, why this text? Also we weren’t really fighting prior to my explosion…wtf???

He does work with Lucifer and other demons and has channeled many entities… So there’s that.

I do seek reuinon with him - the him i love that loved me - and don’t know if there is a way. Is this a lost cause?

1 Like

Naamah!
This powerful, seductive dark Goddess is so material you can almost smell Her aroused femininity! And She’s hot, real hot! Works quickly. Keep your promises to Her.

Deliver Her evocation by heart and with passion. You will feel Her presence! Trust me.

Al.
P.s. Pheromones are available as women’s perfumes and work.

2 Likes

Why something else must be inside him? I call this old plain “boredom”. People change, feelings change. And when the feelings change there are not much you could do. You seek to get the person he once was, but that’s not happening. Best case scenario you’ll get the person he was before you brake up.
You could always try with magic, but he’s a magician, you think he won’t get that?

9 Likes

Maybe ask to a spirit that he is close with about whats going on.

4 Likes

Thanks! Which pheromones? Will try Naamah and see.

Hi Silent, we can only get bored of others to the degree that we are bored of ourselves. Everyone is a mirror. That said, there is something awry and im not sure what it is. He had an awful September, having a heart condition and then awful motorcycle accident and finally a messy child support hearing. This is definitely grounds for pulling away emotionally, but once everything passed, and he grew even more distant… That is where I freaked out. So we will see… It could very well be a lost cause. OR maybe i need some lessons on seduction because i defibitely had a bunch of nurturing come out to him during this last month.

1 Like

That’s just a classic situation. I can also tell you how it does happen when it does happen to me. Sometimes I met a new woman and everything is perfect for some time. But then suddenly it disappears for just no reason and then a heart is getting broken. I don’t know why this happens, but I think it just happens also to other guys. I think sometimes our brain just tricks us and we think we love somebody but in reality we don’t. If it would be real love, your heart won’t get broken and he will always have the same feelings for you, but indeed people change. At real love the feelings won’t change so drastically. That just happened to me one time and all the other “pseudo-lovers” had that what I was talking above… I’m really sorry for you. I’m always sorry when that happens, but I just can’t change it or verify if it’s true love. Tricky shit.

2 Likes

OP…your emotions reek of desperation. If he’s done, just let him go. He is taking another path and you need to respect his set boundaries. You need to move on, Jellybean.
Yes, use pheromones, and attract a new guy who you can enjoy. In the meantime, learn self love so breakups don’t kill you, unravel yourself from him. Welcome to BALG…where you can learn to become a living god instead of a heartsick young lady.

8 Likes

:point_up: Mhmm.
Broken hearts suck, but you can at least grow stronger & wiser from them.

Why seek to bind someone to you who has no romantic interest for you anymore?
That’s just terrible for your own self esteem. Use the energy to attract a mate who genuinely wants you & is far superior than the one you’re pining after now.
Besides, he’s no novice. He’s probably more advanced than you & your attempts won’t even work. He’ll just get irritated & may retaliate against you, then what will you do?? You’d be up shit creek without a paddle.

5 Likes

Prepare for this: when one loves someone and that someone is unconscious of themselves then the opposite happens, contrary to the rationale.

Why? Because the other unconscious partner feels empowered and thinks he/she has that empowerment coming from themselves.

Solution: spiritual awakening.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for not saying what everyone in the world says. Xoxox

2 Likes

I know why it happens: no one knows how to communicate. None of us know how to have a relationship, really, and those that are having one certainly don’t feel it is perfect. It is just all fucked up.

Also attachment theory explains a lot. Heard of it? People who “tire” of relationships and hop one from another are mostly avoidant types.

I think when someone isnt able to get deep within themselves they cant see depth in another person and therefore if all anyone ever sees is superfiality and of course that is boring. Just my 2 cents.

3 Likes

I sens TONS of assumptions here about his character and truly no one knows him here but me. There are PLENTY of people using demons to try to win back the heart of their lover who has grown cold. Why yall being so wack with me??

3 Likes

It’s not that we’re trying to single you out.
I think a lot of us dont agree with using magic or spirits to win the affections of a lover. Collectively we’re just now speaking up, instead of ignoring the posts.
We get a ton of influx of the same types of threads from numerous people seeking the same thing. “How do I make my ex love me again?” “Help me make my lover stay!”
We dont even need to scan the poster to see that they just need to buck up & take the loss like we all do in life.
So, it’s not a personal attack, we’re trying to give you advice. No matter how blunt it is. :v:

2 Likes

I get it. I don’t agree with using a force to enslave anyone or puppet them. But, then, why invoke spirits at all unless you want to try to influence? There’s a BIG difference in trying to influence and forcing utter power and control. Do you see the difference?

My point is, I love him. I messed up. I want to turn over every stone I can with good conscience and in good faith. The opposite (just walking away) is not what I believe is the right thing to do. When love is real, I fight for it. If it doesn’t work, at least I fought instead of not. Have you ever watched the movie Grease? Do you know the scene when Danny grows tired of Sandy, so Sandy shows up clad in leather and is all seductive? Well, that’s what I’m doing here - with a demon. He still has free will, just like Danny.

My intention in invoking demons therefore in this situation is not to control, but rather to try to influence. In all honesty, there are things that even demons cannot surpass. If his heart is truly turned to stone against me, no demon will be able to do anything.

I realize that other people do in fact use demons to puppet, control and manipulate. That, I don’t agree with at all. I also understand that we all don’t know each other, and it’s via forums that we get to talk and learn. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How about this then: it’s maybe the way one holds their intention? How about I do an invocation of Naamah, for example, and having a desire for my love, but truly if there is someone better, perhaps Naamah will bring that person to me?

You know… I just had a breakdown. Im not gonna do this. I messed up and i own it. I just wrotr him a message basically telling him that and that I accept his decision. I am so heartbroken. Im just gonna hurt and not try for it and deal with it the hard way. Feeling like shit.

Oh, sweety… That’s exactly what every heartbroken human says. Trying to take all or at least a good part of the blame on you, crashing down your own self/personality because that way you think he might “forgive you” and “come back”.
I don’t know the situation, still I’m sure you did mistakes. But what about his mistakes…? Are you gonna tell me now that his mistakes were actually the result of your mistakes…? That he had a hard time in his life and you were the “bitch” here that didn’t support him enough? That you drove him away…? All these are typical examples of how a heartbroken person thinks and acts…

Then why you’re not trying to do the same…? Sandy didn’t evoked a Demon to use him as a stylist, she needed a change in order to win him back and she did it. I have absolutely no problem with mind manipulation, I’m just saying that he will catch up on your acts and then there’s not gonna be any chance to get him back. Instead, you could try for example to become more attractive. Care about yourself, exercise, watch your diet, have plenty of “me” time cause you will feel better as well and the way you treat yourself is what others see on you.
And if he doesn’t come back even after that, then be sure that someone else will.

3 Likes

Props to you for starting that path to healing and moving on.

But please don’t think you messed up or that this impacts your worth at all. What he did may seem heartless and that his heart turned to stone against you, but men have complicated emotions, too. It could be that he just didn’t want to hurt you and explain all the reasons he felt he needed to move on. It may be that he felt he shouldn’t be with anyone or that you were too valuable to be wasting your affection on him.

Relationships come and go. Connections are made and broken. Best you can do is continue to focus on yourself. You’ll grow from this and find yourself in another loving relationship in due time.

3 Likes

Thanks y’all. Btw I’m actually super

hot. Shameless selfie. Just trying to feel better. :(…

7 Likes