Need help identifying an entity

I was thinking about an occurrence I had before I got into the occult, and I still don’t know what exactly it was. I’m thinking it was an agent of Thoth or someone similar, due to my insane lust for knowledge I probably unknowingly summoned it. It was owl like, its skin was gray, had sorta slanted diamond shaped eyes that were completely black, had many of these small spikes/horns on its head. It stood at around 4ft tall, and appeared to me in my window staring at me. It wasn’t no shadow or anything like that, it was completely physical from what I could see.

2 Likes

From what your describing it sounds like Andras who forms into a night raven or owl.

Demonologist, Collin de Plancy, mentions Andras in his writings:

“Grand Marquis of Hell. He appears to have the body of an angel and the head of a wood owl, and to be riding a black wolf and carrying in his hand a pointed saber. He teaches those whom he favors to kill their enemies, masters and servants. He stirs up trouble and dissension. He commands thirty legions.”

Check out this link for further details:

https://blackwitchcoven.com/demonology/demons-to-worship/andras/

2 Likes

Hmmm if it was him I’ll have to look into why exactly he showed up. Also when I was about to read that site, not sure what it was but I heard the sound an owl would make outside the very same window, maybe it was Andras?

1 Like

I know very little about this deity but it sounds like some pretty strong signs that it was him. I would proceed with caution with wherever your doing.

2 Likes

Yeah I plan to. Gonna read up on him aswell

1 Like

Why does it have to have a name? Could of just been a nature elemental, or an Illuminati projection.

Go with your intuition, that’s what I say. What other memories do u associate with it?

1 Like

The only memories I associate with it is my lust for knowledge, apart from that when I saw it I didn’t feel the usual fear/dread I did when I used to see demons and such, I didn’t feel anything actually. I just was like “oh hi”/acknowledged its existence and went about with my business