Need help hearing demon voice

so when i summon a demon,i can feel his energy,i can feel he touch my bodie with his energy,also i hear whispers from far away calling my name.
but the demon doesn’t talk.

“Talk”? Do you mean verbal communication? Because whispers, generally speaking, are verbal communication and therefore talking.

If you want to become more clairaudient, there’s a demon in Works of Darkness (Gaining the Black Sight, to be specific) that helps with awakening clairvoyant senses.

Do you mind describing what do you mean by “touching your body with his energy”? I’m curious to see if my experiences are the same.

Keep in mind it can also communicate through mental impressions and thoughts surfacing in your mind. I’ve had entities communicate with me in the manner of me asking it a question, and then it forms a response in my mind- which, under normal circumstances, would be just another thought.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:2, topic:2577”]“Talk”? Do you mean verbal communication? Because whispers, generally speaking, are verbal communication and therefore talking.

If you want to become more clairaudient, there’s a demon in Works of Darkness (Gaining the Black Sight, to be specific) that helps with awakening clairvoyant senses.

Do you mind describing what do you mean by “touching your body with his energy”? I’m curious to see if my experiences are the same.

Keep in mind it can also communicate through mental impressions and thoughts surfacing in your mind. I’ve had entities communicate with me in the manner of me asking it a question, and then it forms a response in my mind- which, under normal circumstances, would be just another thought.[/quote]

Sastan to be exact, wich sigil is included in the mastering evocation course’s workbook also.