Need help figuring out what this symbol/sigil means

Okay, so a friend of mine recently bought this necklace from an antique store. There is this symbol/ sigil on the back, and she asked me if i Knew what what it meant, but I can’t find it anywhere. It might not even be a symbol, and could be something else entirely. Anyone have any clue??!

apparently we are having some troubles seeing the pic?? idk if you can see it now???

2 Likes

Go back and attach the image properly haha

1 Like

i drew it out to see better (not the best tracing)

1 Like

Alas I do not know. But someone here probably does. We have a lot of smarty-pantses on BALG.

2 Likes

I’m not an expert and kind of new to this but I’m getting a lot female and fertility energy.

2 Likes

My first assumption would be that it is a simple good luck charm. However, it could mean a variety of things.

My first initial thought was that it was a personal symbol for a personal use, such as good luck or protection.

However, if you’re going to keep that piece of jewelry, I highly recommend that you cleanse and consecrate it before you start wearing it around, as even if it is a good luck amulet that was personally made by a witch, it could be Enchanted in such a way that it could harm anybody else that wears it.

Which is the reason why if you take a grimoire away from the sorcerer or sorceress, and you try to use it without their permission, I hope you have a good relationship with whatever beings it is you work with, because you’ll probably be meeting them pretty soon.

2 Likes

The symbol that looks like a fish in the middle represents the vaguna, the two dots the ovaries, the top the Bush and the bottom the juice. (Sorry if that sounds unPC) that is what I see.

2 Likes

Ichthys - Wikipedia here is the link to the basic symbol in it.

Sonset, hi, i have a quick qestion. I buy a pdf, bcse the book is hard to get, to usa and not want want to ship here, i conctact bookstores even author to do a donation on his honor, he put a curse on his book. The thing is i own a few paper backs from him, i offer to donate to charity, in his name and not one answer. Will i b ok,? Tat book is cool, most demonology, but its a curse, if u pirate, but i buy from a magician, ftom there, book is hard to get even in there, you advice plz,? I do everything right, but a input be great

Yes the spirts im familiar whit them.

s-l225
In better light is it similar to this? If so. I don’t know what it means but apparently it might be Arabic. A similar item is being sold on Ebay by a seller known as salesusa under the title “Vintage costume large red garnet rhinestone gold tone watch fob Arabic text” You can search it up. I hope this can maybe point you in the right direction.

1 Like

Welcome @spookywitchywoman. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.