Need help? Come here!

I will contact Michael, please ask questions if you are in danger or need help ascending, nothing menial

4 Likes

Is my current family my biological family? And if you want to ask would you additionally ask if there are gray aliens or other aliens protecting me? thanks

No they’re not your biological family but they love you regardless, and yes, you are protected by some aliens

1 Like

I’m broken and scared, how will things look for me in the future?

1 Like

That’s it , i knew . THANKS :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

You will have enemies in the future.

I asked Michael how you can make things better and Jesus popped up, so go to him

1 Like

How do i keep my practice going at this time? Cuz i am going to have very less freedom and privacy from tommorow.

I mean like I’m still young though, but majority of my friends are ahead of me. We were all struggling to get a better life I’m trying too but nothing’s really changed.

Wow , this gave me a heartache can you tell me more? Like elaborate maybe a bit…:pleading_face:

Michael showed me a couple of visions of Ganesha, pray to him, go to a Ganesh temple.

Om gam ganapateye namah

3 Likes

What else you want to know?

2 Likes

I do not want to usurp someone else’s right to question, but if you are giving details, can you learn the financial situation of my biological family and whether they are alive or not?

1 Like

Thanks, If you know there is like 13 days big festival of Ganesha worship going on called Ganesh chaturthi.
And another question if you don’t mind. What will it take for me to achieve a level of mastery in using my psychic skills.

Their financial situation is not the best, they’re pretty poor but they’re getting by.

I saw a little girl, I assume that was your sister, I also saw your father, he works chopping wood

3 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

The message to me wasn’t clear, but I think he said you need to push through your materialism and become more in tune with your spiritual self, it will take work

1 Like

I’m I on the right spiritual path? I’ve start evocation and start to feel more and more while meditation, but dell blocked by fear and doubt, How do I get rid of my fear and doubts to make my magick start working?

2 Likes

When he said I will have enemies, did he mean enemies trying to bring me down when I’m a great man already or enemies trying to hold me down so they don’t want me to be great?

1 Like

I wish everything was a bad nightmare and i wake up now

1 Like

Thanks!!