Need help ASAP

Soooo I was doing a domination spell and the glass around the candle began to crack . Help idk what to think I’m a little freaked out .-. .

1 Like

Please someone pm me I need guidance . I am crying I’m so confused . Please someone give me a call

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

If the candle burned down clean for the most part sounds good to me :grin: had a jar candle used for a wrath ritual that looked like the bottom “burst” while i was at work last week. First thought on sight was “well someone is learning a hard lesson”

A big part of it depends on the kind of ritual or spell you are doing. For me an exploding jar with a baneful work that burned all the way down but slightly sooty like this one did means to me a second volley may be required. But things have been pretty calm with no signs of problems for the time being so the intended targets may have learned their lesson.

If the person it is aim at is a practioner themselves it may have “cracked” against their defences and those may need to me dealt with first.

3 Likes

Assuming you meant the glass cracked? Like a novena style candle? This would mean your work is is being countered by another and the pressure between the two caused it to crack. Basically resistance. Continue the ritual and repeat it.

2 Likes

Yes it is like a Mexican styles candle and Thank you I am planning on trying again tonight . Send positive vibes my way :raised_hands::heart::heart:

2 Likes

isn’t that usually a good sign? that it was so powerful it shattered?

1 Like

Idk, maybe I was super confident before the spell . Then it started to slowly crack like I could hear each time it cracked and so I put it out . I didn’t want it to break completely

If it is a concern i would reccomends an additonal working to weaking their will and their defences. As i said if it is against someone else who practices or may have protections on them fro someone who does you may need to pierce it.

1 Like

Push through and assert the dominance over the spell, whatever is trying to interfere can’t if your will is stronger than yours.

Push through and when if starts to break again, laugh and use that as validation.

Your spell is your intention, it is almost like an extension of you

4 Likes

Thats how it felt when i found the jar for that lamp of fate shattered, kinda felt like a used shotgun shell at that point. Sort of " you dont need to be using this glass again after this crazy has been set loose from it" :rofl:

Edit. And to be fair that is probably true i did put quite the rancid charge on it through multiple spells on the wax, the wic and the igniton of the flame itself :japanese_ogre: someone had poked at the wrong bear lmao :rofl:

4 Likes

I was taught that if it burns super quickly then it’s a good sign. Every now and then a 7 day can burn down in a matter of short hours and this is good. If it cracks or explodes it’s meeting resistance. Good in the fact that your work is stirring and rising but you’ll have to repeat it to overcome the resistance.

2 Likes

So someone needs help ASAP…huh… Must be Wednesday…1515433900887
Just kidding :wink:
You’ll be fine.

3 Likes

Shit! Sister, just chill.
Crowley reckoned that he used to get books thrown at him by spirits. He said at first it was great, then it became tiresome. I’d take the broken glass either as a defect in the glass which was exposed by heating or as a sign that the person you’re seeking to dominate has had their will cracked.

Like others, I recommend repeating the rite. And while you’re at it, why not use a decorated glass jar with a sealable metal lid. Years ago I made a commitment to working as inexpensively as possible – not nasty, just cheap. Really freed me up.

Al.

6 Likes

Lmao So im not the only one dealing with the of lunacy of “book thrown at head syndrome” :rofl:

5 Likes

Soror,

Another way of putting it is that with Magick usual stuff happens. I’ve seen and experiences things. Once I sat up in bed to see the ‘Grim Reaper’ walk passed my bedroom door and beckon me. He did this once over and over again and believe it or not, I went back to sleep.

Al.

5 Likes

Have you been to my house - normal occurrence! That and plaster - it started off as me replacing one piece of coving and now it’s a whole ceiling… oh joy :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Books i can handle, crumbing ceilings are a pain.

2 Likes

Had a package thrown at my face today. Did this to my neck

3 Likes