Need book recommendations on Astral Projection

There are a lot of BS books when it comes to Astral Projection. I already read/looked at probably over 30 books in the subject and who knows how many articles. Haven’t gotten anywhere.

I tried to learn from Robert Bruce’s books but sadly I’m unable to reach trance with his methods. I usually end up overcharging my energy body doing his exercises.

I trying to learn Astral Projection in such a way that I don’t need to mess up my sleep cycle or anything. I can just lay down and do it with a reasonable success rate.

I not looking for overnight success, I’m willing to put on the effort but I would really like if I could do it during the day and not my bedtime.

If anybody knows any books, resources or methods I’d really appreciate if you share it with me.

Thanks for reading :pray:

2 Likes

Soul Flight by Donald Tyson.

The Mastering Soul travel course by EA Koetting.

2 Likes

Out Of Body Experiences, Quickly And Naturally - John Kreiter

The Art & Practice of Astral Projection - Ophiel

Ophiel does have a quirky writing style, and the Golden-Dawn paradigm he is embedded in might annoy some folks (it did me), but the practical advice is plenty solid.

Both authors address entryways into ‘waking’/daytime projection. Good luck.

2 Likes

Unfortunately I haven’t found a good book about astral travel yet as most books leave out the fact because most authors don’t even know that not every person automatically has an astral body, although nowadays in the New Age it is taught that every person has an astral body. For many people who have internalized this belief, my statement will sound completely wrong, but I looked into many people with astral vision and not all people had an astral body and if there is no astral body, no astral body can be projected, which is the basis for astral travel. Then there were people who had a kind of astral seed in them that had the potential to develop into the astral body, but never really developed due to developmental disorders in early childhood. Then I saw other astral bodies that were completely stunted. The first thing a book would have to teach would be exercises and a training program to develop your astral body or to create one before you start projecting your astral body.

1 Like

U try s.rob.book in astral,he give good tips,cheap book maybe free if have kindle subscription,also try finbarr books,they have one,I tink also another about travel time which give good steps, also I tink daemonic dreams,com has one too,I tink by Virgilio ,good luck

2 Likes

Can you give me the Amazon link please? Having trouble finding it.

1 Like

I don’t remember bcse I get amazon kindle for $10 ,and u can read literally thousand of books including magick it’s how I found his books in astral travel .they are free he has like 300 I tnk so far,check finbarr books it’s one of travel time which is like astral,u try v.k.jehanum chanel yet for mantra words?

1 Like

The Phase by Michael Raduga.

3 Likes

I have used Robert Bruce’s methods extensively and I have had great success. You don’t have to do anything at night other than read and recite the affirmations. In fact, he recommends regularly to train in the morning as your body is still relaxed from sleep, which makes the mind awake/ body asleep state much much easier. to achieve
Without knowing the extent of your interpretation of his work, I’d offer this- do not skimp on the relaxation and stimulation (including chakra work and energy bouncing). All of that boring stuff in the first month is crucial.

As far as trance goes, make sure you practice the 3rd eye trigger as much as you can through out the day. When you sit/lay down to train, are you using the brainwave generator MAP audio files while doing your training? They help immensely. He gives so many methods to both get into a trance and exit the body. With so many choices, it’s hard to believe someone couldn’t fine at least one trance inducing technique that works for them. This foes for the exit techniques too, Good luck to ya!

2 Likes

Robert Bruce astral dynamics, the art and practice of astral projection by Ophiel

If you’ve never read any Ophiel you’re in for a real treat he’s great.

1 Like

Following.

1 Like

I haven’t used those sound tracks but I used the trance techniques but no luck

I use VKs blogs for everything. Can you give me a screenshot of the cover or ISBN of the book you mentioned earlier?

Thanks

1 Like

Get a book or two. Then start saving for EA’s Soul Travel course as Darkes Knight has already suggested.

1 Like

Alejandro Virgilio author daemonic dreams,com he’s a member here,and old magick groups from the early 2000s I consider him a ceremonial magician versed in all Magicks,his astral book is there,try finbarr books ,they have a few plus travel time which is a astral projection technical s,

1 Like

Another vote here for Robert Bruce’s Astral Dynamics. For anyone who has already astral traveled, you will see he really knows his stuff. His methods worked extremely well for me.

3 Likes

@Mornaug astral dynamics was incredible. Worked quite well for me also. I really liked his psychic self defense manual too. Did you read that one?

2 Likes

Yes, I did, and I found it quite interesting. I’m not convinced that simply walking over running water is enough to remove attachments (I had one for years, so that didn’t prove true for me), but the rest of it was good.

1 Like

Didnt read all the replies as I’m sure someone has mentioned it, but Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce has been the most helpful and accurate book I’ve found to date.

1 Like