Need assistance for a friend

Ave all. I have a friend who is having rumors spread around by a multiple of people. I am looking for an evocation that will help him. I already placed wards around him. I am looking into the matter astrally as well to see what is really behind this mess. Thanks for your service and assistance.

3 Likes

@Aiden_Crow whats the link to that STFU spell your so fond of?

3 Likes

Heard that Zagan is great for stopping gossip.

2 Likes

Umm that could really hurt someone.

1 Like

It calls upon shadow people to hurt them and slience their intentions.

1 Like

Burn a red candle dressed with cloves. Gossip stopper.

1 Like

Thanks everyone. I will look into these.

You can try a light blue candle symbolizing the throat chakra burn it and state “If you can not tell the truth, may thy throat be sore and thy voice be stricken to silence” “it is done”.

1 Like

Ok fuck it. fine @kiss-lamia-lilith.

Also, I would not try using this on me. Just don’t. That goes for everyone. Another thing, for the love of evolution please be careful.

Take a black candle. Drive 7 cursed nails into the candle in a straight line, representing the chakras. Call forth the shadow people. Use an incantation that will bind them from speaking against you and your allies and silences their intentions (I’m not doing all of the work). Send the shadow people to them with the directive of harming them, if you just want to scare them, say it or they could get seriously injured.

3 Likes

Evoke Agares and Paimon. I was having rumors going around about me last year and they shut the mouths of the fools real quick.

1 Like

Thank you all for your suggestions.