Need assistance find out who’s sigil this is

Hey everyone.

Last night I woke up from a dream and saw this sigil in my mind.

Does anyone know who it could belong to?

Thanks

2 Likes

Could be a making of your own mind or a sigil with different purpose than contact to a entity

1 Like

Its probably not for any entity unless you’re working with some currently. Its more than likely a sigil for what looks like “being taught” or “accepting teaching” as thats what I goy from it. But others may have more knowledge

2 Likes

I also saw a teacher/student look/feel from it.

3 Likes

Ok @Nimosdomus @Mind_Seeker20 . I do have some voices that talk to me and they have shown me sigils when I have asked them to. I made a post on it here The voices I hear They are quite annoying because they talk to me when I evoke beings such as Lucifer. If you look at the post you might get a better understanding of what they are because I’m not quite sure what they are. But they have mentioned they are helping me with many things. I just don’t like them when they talk to me and interrupt my evocations.

1 Like

I’ve read that post, then maybe they’re showing you that they’re “teaching you”.

Not sure, just a thought.

1 Like

May be ancestors. Just politely tell them to leave or be quiet and they should leave, if they get hostile then they are lying parasites.

2 Likes

They have gotten hostile twice before. A couple of weeks ago I kept hearing listen to our messages or… Also I stole something from Lucifer? They make no sense but sometimes they do. Some of them have said they are messengers or I am a messenger. They mainly speak in a side of my head, right or left. Never around me. They mostly come to me and say they have something important to tell me but as i said it doesn’t always makes sense. I also have had entity’s in my dreams and they were talking to me. I asked them what their name was and I got Marvin last night and Christopher 2 weeks ago. I also met a being called Athurus in my dreams awhile back, but in the same dream I heard “How can you hear us” and then i started to fall and spas out and I heard “We are the hidden gods”. So I think it could be them or any of these other beings that have given me names.