Need Advice

ok.i’m a little dizzy right now.’‘opfaal’’ energies are with me.anyway.
after i saw musta’s post i want to state that i’m doing the same thing.i invoke entities daily.sometimes 3 in one day.i have some active sigils running from long ago.michael uriel and rafael.yesterday i had abramelinn’s square,nitika sigil,salasha opfaal and bethor.all of them opened before 2 weeks ago.i burned all of them expect the archangels,lukorst and opfaal.i’m after money manifestation but i’m seeing no results…could it be because i have so many sigils active at the same time?not to mention the nap rituals i’m doing.i want quick results because my ass is on fire.i want to work with lukorst but i don’t want to burn the sigils of the archangels.they are beautiful and i designed them very well.but if is neccesarry i’ll do it…should i slow down and pick only one entity or not?

I only center on 1 ritual at a time until I get my goal, yet I might repeat twice or thrice a day. Also get outside so to be exposed to oportunities eveyday, look for jobs everywhere and explain yogur situation and how much you need the job. You keeping logs dron?

damn.everything i do is a mess.no mavours.i don’t keep logs.evrytime i do something,i’m trying to forget it…i forget success but i remember my failures.also i think i’m hunted by the law of reverse effort.how can i forget my goal if i’m broke?now i understand ‘‘the darkest knight’’ and what he went through…it’s very difficult to let go when you’re in emergency.
i’m doing everything i can,and the result is nothing.

Dont worry dron, it will improve. Nitika is recommended by a friend of mine, you have to keep in mind also sphere of availability. How is job availability in your town, how many km have you covered? Maybe the town next to yours has more availability. Also consider every sector (army, markets, security, informatics, anything, even being a tarot scammer if you are that desperate, here in Spain they may win 700/1000€ a month, I know its lieying, but you’ll compensate in future, you need bucks atm)

Explore anything, even anounce in newspapers, expand your sphere of availability

To help with the lust for results, maybe try doing a ritual for a job rather than for money. If you need the money for concrete things, like food or a car or whatever, then do the magick for those things instead. If you need to pay off a debt, then do a ritual to get out of debt, that kind of thing. It helps with letting go because money carries way more baggage with it than what you actually want to use the money for.

One of the problems I have encountered with money magick, is that we are conditioned by society to think money can only come through specific channels, like employment, or gifts, or winning the lottery, gambling, or inheritance, and its really hard to believe otherwise. When you think this way though, you are limiting your manifestation. One thing I have done to overcome that is any time I have a spare moment, I try to think of as many ways as possible to receive money, the weirder and more impossible the better, because it starts your mind digging into greater and greater possibilities. Right now, I am working at a job I despise because its the first thing that came up so I grabbed it out of desperation. I really want to quit, but if I do, I will be back to where I was before so I’m back in a familiar cycle. If you do a ritual for employment, ask for something you will enjoy doing, not just something to make money.

1 Like

Honestly, I think it all boils down to choosing one system or demon that you know performs, and riding it out with them.

I believe Eva constantly says she doesn’t use demons as pez dispensers, yet instead aims to build lifetime relationships & goals with them.

In my experience(please realize I’m not the foremost expert on anything), this is the utmost truth. A demon (god) that you know & trust will perform miracles for you, and give you ‘nudges’ in the right direction on the mundane level; whilst a demon that you don’t know so-well, may go about the task in a rather round-a-bout way, perhaps not exactly to your expectations.

This also ties in with what E.A. constantly teaches about ‘thy will be done’.

You have to ‘know & believe’ that your ritual will manifest. If you doubted it, and performed yet another, and another, did you really have any faith in the first one?

Magic is mind over matter, plain & simple; a bending of this holographic matrix reality in accordance to your subjective will. Without the internal ‘faith’, the magic won’t work. Period.

In essence, you are calling forth the forces of the macrocosm as a man-god, the true creator who has become self-aware. Therefore you must be confident that your will alone can bend the holographic matrix in accordance with your wishes.

Without this internal confidence of the union of microcosm/macrocosm…you are up-creek without a paddle; Be confident your are God commanding reality.

1 Like

i’ve had success with money before,but it takes long to manifest.3 weeks or more.what should i do when i’m in emergency need?i can forget the ritual i’ve donne but the desire is still there, and i can’t overcome this until i get what i need.sometimes spirits are giving me cash,and sometimes what i wanted to buy with cash…this time i need a large amount of cash to feel safe for a while but the insecurity i feel,blocks me big time.

I understand, you should get some magician to do these rituals for you as you are very involved and might influence over results or at least wearing some jupiter talisman to atract money/prosperity

At this moment Im really busy and I have my ritual practices occupied, so I cannot. But how about askimg some beginner of forums so he can practice and also helps you. Hed be using Nitika ritual over you for a weeks time at least. Send me your email, wassap via pm dron and I pass you the Jupiter talisman I use

[quote=“Mavors, post:8, topic:4033”]I understand, you should get some magician to do these rituals for you as you are very involved and might influence over results or at least wearing some jupiter talisman to atract money/prosperity

At this moment Im really busy and I have my ritual practices occupied, so I cannot. But how about askimg some beginner of forums so he can practice and also helps you. Hed be using Nitika ritual over you for a weeks time at least. Send me your email, wassap via pm dron and I pass you the Jupiter talisman I use[/quote]
thank you mavours…:slight_smile:

[quote=“dron, post:9, topic:4033”][quote=“Mavors, post:8, topic:4033”]I understand, you should get some magician to do these rituals for you as you are very involved and might influence over results or at least wearing some jupiter talisman to atract money/prosperity

At this moment Im really busy and I have my ritual practices occupied, so I cannot. But how about askimg some beginner of forums so he can practice and also helps you. Hed be using Nitika ritual over you for a weeks time at least. Send me your email, wassap via pm dron and I pass you the Jupiter talisman I use[/quote]
thank you mavours…:)[/quote]

You’re welcome dron :wink: