Need advice please

A few months ago I did e a koettings love spell on a girl, it was a success and she became very attached to me, however,as the months progressed it seemed as though the spell was slowly wearing off. At the beginning of December we had a disagreement and I said some things that werent very nice, she fell out with me for like a week and wouldn’t talk. I’ve seen her the past two weeks and we get on still but no where near as much as before, she doesn’t respond to my messages any more where as before she would always text me first and we would text all day and night. She seems really cold and distant with me at times in person, and then I get a glimpse of the way she used to be for a brief amount of time and then back to being cold. I would like some advice as to what I should do in regards to magick. Any response would be greatly appreciated…thanks

It’s notoriously hard to get someone back after they’ve cooled on you, but there’s a pinned thread in this subforum with spells that worked for people doing that.

Is she really that special and important though? Don’t waste your life pining for someone who can’t love you as you are is my personal opinion. But yeah, check that thread out anyway, and if you get her back by magick, don’t forget to share your success on here when possible! :slight_smile:

I agree with Lady Eva in the idea that it’s hard to get someone back, but it can be done. You can PM me if you want and I can give you some rituals/spells you can try.

be adviced though that after the spell has worked it is your job to make her be attached to you always. AND, i think you might like to try the connection thing where you put a thread,not physically, between you two. It serves like a highway of information exchange between you two. It shall serve you well if you want to stay connected to her.

please, someone here help me explain how to make that connecting link :).

Thanks for all the comments, I really appreciate it, that’s why I love this forum because everyone is so helpful

Sounds like the spells causing a backfire

It’s not necessarily a backfire as like you said you did have a long period of success with it. Magic can only take things so far though. You said you guys had a bad disagreement, well, that in itself can dampen the spell as its hard to feel mushy feelings for someone who deeply cut into your feelings. Did you also make certain no one else is pulling for her attention as well? Why not try a reconciliation spell before working on another love spell if you still want to pursue her.

Thanks for the feedback, I’m not sure if anyone else is pulling for her attention or not. The reconciliation spell seems like a good idea, I’ve never done one before do you have any suggestions as to where I could find one, I haven’t checked on here yet I’m going to have a search now though.

Love spells are pretty capricious by nature. My personal belief is they’re that way because free will is attached. I’m a big believer that free will, and the expression thereof, is a HUGE deal to the Multiverse. You can override someone’s free will, but ultimately, the Multiverse will right the scales.

Sooo, rather than putting more time and effort into this, why not do a spell to draw the woman who’s right for you, to you? Ask the Multiverse to send you the woman who’s right for you in every way, and will WANT to be with you. Just an idea…

The whole concept of free will is a toss. Whether it is magick or anything else, the fact is you are still going to have to keep working at, even if said spell called for a long term strategy. Relationships take maintenance. Not being able to or not willing to maintain a relationship via magick is like saying you are too lazy and have no desire to maintain it in other ways. Magick should be a mirror reflection of other aspects of yourself; not something to fill a gap.

As for drawing the right Lover, what if you as a person wants to change and evolve? Then the idea of the Lover the Universe sends you now may not be so appealing. If I were you, I would rather focus on making changes to ones self within to then use that as magick to focus upon a Lover

You draw the person who will help you do that! :slight_smile:

IOt’s totally possible, that’s another reason I think anyone (especailly unfder the age of 30) trying to turn someone into their “ideal” who will then be with them forever and ever is absurd - you’ll change and grow the most in that period, and having someone with you who holds you back by appealing to the person you were at 18, 25 etc is not really a good thing for the magician.

Ask for the perfect partner for your own empowerment, and that means someone who will support your evolution, and not just follow you round saying “yes dear”… JMO. :slight_smile:

Following me around and saying yes dear sounds like evolution, but perhaps done in more creative ways. Maybe even Kamasutra and the ability to do Cart Wheels around naughty christians while laughing at them.

The wise person knows that learning never ends - this means that a wise person accepts their current state of knowledge and understanding is incomplete compared to where it will be - should be - in one month, one year, or a decade.

So actually someone who never challenges you is burying you, in the most depressing manner possible, of making you think you already have it all figured out…

This is why rich, famous performers who surround themsleves with yes-men (and women, especially groupies) often crash so spectacularly.

I don’t really have any magical advice because I have not been successful with love spells. On a mundane level I also have a hell of a time for some reason. I’m funny, good looking and intelligent. So not much practical advice either. But I will say this: find someone who likes you for who you are. You will be miserable otherwise.

The wise person knows that learning never ends - this means that a wise person accepts their current state of knowledge and understanding is incomplete compared to where it will be - should be - in one month, one year, or a decade.

So actually someone who never challenges you is burying you, in the most depressing manner possible, of making you think you already have it all figured out…

This is why rich, famous performers who surround themsleves with yes-men (and women, especially groupies) often crash so spectacularly.[/quote]

Yeah. Its the paid for whores you have to watch out for (whether they be men or women…if you know what I mean). But as far as anything challenging goes im in no particular hurry anyway there are much more important things to do. Like for example I am married to my woman alright. Its called my Goal =) which can amount to anything including a real physical woman. I am the one whom chooses and not the other way around, because I define that.

But I already do have it figured out as I only follow my HGA. The Yes-person is only the difference between being trapped in the 5th dimensional Prison of Fate and realizing there is more out there…but…sometimes that particular slot is good going so there is nothing wring with a Yes-woman/man as she is like the nurturing essential that holds such a matrix rigid.

I think it’s a common mistake, with lovespells in general, that it gets in conflict with the emotion of lust. Lust is the sparkle that starts the craving of being with that special someone, but it will eventually fade away if it doesn’t get maintenance and the attention it needs to build up the lasting emotion of love.

Intimate spirits, like “succubus”, have the ability to create lust, and as the magicians they are, they can aid you in finding a partner. While they aid you in planting the “seed”, you need to “harvest” it by yourself. When “lust” or “love” is planted, either you or the person of interest need to make that crucial first step. Being shy, at that point, will probably make the spell inefficient. We are not puppets in the hand of a puppeteer, unless we are possessed and that takes away the concept of a lovespell, in my opinion.