Need advice on opening my 3rd eye, what did you do that helped you?

Keeping up the news about the progress I make in-case people want to know, today I have officially started to see a lot of symbolism. Omens seem to spring out, intuition is becoming strong, and whether my eyes are open or closed, I am seeing shapes and symbols appearing, faces (human, animal, something in between/strange most often), a spinning skull, my personal sigil, the all seeing eye (sometimes humanlike, sometimes lizardlike, sometimes half closed, others intensely open, and also at times in the middle of a triangle) literally everywhere, staring straight at me, the infinity symbol. Its all rather interesting to say the least.

I guess this could mean that I am almost constantly subconsciously scrying?

I’ll give you a tip Mepsitahl told me in my workings with her.
This is what she said.

“Your third eye is but one energy point.It takes all chakra aligned to bring each to their full potential.
If you just work on your Ajna chakra then it will become overactive and imbalanced with the rest,thus not living to it’s full potential.Work on all your energy centers and they will manifest in power as their purpose means to”

In other words work on ALL your chakra so they are balanced.An overactive and under active chakra are equally disempowering and useless.

MK

Oh don’t worry, I do from time to time through visualization of clearing out the other chackra’s, just because I’m focusing on one does not mean I am going to just neglect all the rest. :slight_smile:

Well it’s good advice that I wasn’t considering when asking her to help me develope my astral sight and it could be beneficial to others wanting to do the same thing.

Whether you believe I was told that by a spirit or not I really don’t give a fuck.
What have you contributed to this discussion besides saying your tired of all the exercises?
These exercises are what builds our faculties as majicians so if you don’t want to do that then why are you aspiring to be one?

I didn’t put words in your mouth.
You saying “that really isn’t a scoop” to and saying “is this really a tip from a spirit” insinuated to me that you either didn’t believe I was told this or I was mentally masturbating.

If that’s not what you meant then I apologize.
I’ve been told things like this before.People disregarding my experiences.
I was once a noon like everyone else and when I started making progress people found me suspect as if I became a threat or something.

No hard feelings.

Maybe it wasn’t a “scoop” to a lot of people and it was something I knew but wasn’t taking into consideration while dealing with my senses and some people don’t consider it as well.
There’s a lot of people who think all they have to do is open their third eye and bam they can see and talk to spirits.

The best advice I can give you is to go look up Robert Bruce you will not be disappointed I myself only found his work due to Gozer

Ah, I wish that was true for me, but sometimes I don’t always see the wood for the trees if you know what I mean - so sometimes, common sense advice from a spirit is exactly what’s needed.

Anyway back on topic, yes I also think the emphasis on a kind of geographical location for psychic awakening is misguided, i.e., if it’s not all happening at that spot on your forehead, it can’t be third eye. I doubt a dog knows exactly where his eyes are on a map, yet he can see, so concentrate on results and less on phenomena associated with that location if it’s causing problems, maybe?

Just an idea - sometimes we do better taking the emphasis off a certain kind of manifestation, and by placing it more on replicable results we start to trust whatever’s going on.

As always, you all continue to give great advice :), I hope other new members can see some of these posts and hopefully it will help them as well.

Just another quick update: so I finally learned why my scrying rarely went anywhere, I had no destination or spirit in mind lmao. So I tried to target dragonic entities today, all I did was close my eyes and think about them and within 2-3 seconds BAM, see three dragonic heads pop up out of nowhere, moving around, and then followed by an intense tumbling, swirling sensation as my inner vision was full of swirling energy, almost felt as if my inner self was being taken somewhere else, felt a bit dizzy and confused from all this tumbling, going deeper in feeling that I decided to stop and open my eyes. Well THAT was an interesting experience for sure, will have to try it again later.

Only negative is that now the slight headache that I had before starting got worse, and feel slightly nauseous >_<;

(I’ve noticed that based on what E.A. mentions in his courses, my scrying ability from the get go is very advanced, things skip the imagination faze and go straight to seeing images as either energy which takes form or a transparent image popping up when I look around, none of it is imagined, I clearly see these with my physical eyes whether closed or open. :slight_smile: Happy about that).