Need advice on opening my 3rd eye, what did you do that helped you?

I know this is a long shot, but I used to see things when I was little, and now no matter how hard I try I just cant seem to get that gift back. I’ve been trying every method I can find with no success. I was wondering if anyone here would be bored enough to want to help me with this task? Any advice in general would be great. It is hard to attain personal growth in the area of magick and try to commune with spirits when I cant even tell when they are around, cant see, cant hear, and ill be lucky if I even sense something.

So again any help or just helpful advice in itself would be great, thank you in advance to anyone who actually responds to my topic.

No one can give you a skill, but you can be given tips and things to practice.

Here is a thread that will lead to many tips:

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/new-magician-help/(newbies)-where-to-get-started-start-here/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/new-magician-help/(newbies)-where-to-get-started-start-here/[/url]

[quote=“Oceanos, post:1, topic:3146”]I know this is a long shot, but I used to see things when I was little, and now no matter how hard I try I just cant seem to get that gift back. I’ve been trying every method I can find with no success. I was wondering if anyone here would be bored enough to want to help me with this task? If not, then advice in general would be great. It is hard to attain personal growth in the area of magick and try to commune with spirits when I cant even tell when they are around, cant see, cant hear, and ill be lucky if I even sense something.

So again any help or just helpful advice in itself would be great, thank you in advance to anyone who actually responds to my topic.[/quote]

Meditation and being able to induce trance is your first step. There are plenty of people here you can help you achieve this.

Your third eye is always open. The question is if you use it or not and how to use it.

The quickest tip to attune your consciousness to it is to raise your eyes until you look at the point between your eyebrows and slightly above.

Can you please run through what methods you’ve tried, so nobody ends up wasting time elaborating on stuff you’ve already done?

I don’t know if, for example, you tried this exercise from EA’s newsletter: http://www.becomealivinggod.com/divination/3-secret-tips-opening-third-eye.php

Have you tried daily meditation, or trance work, or done any training with any teachers in the wide range of spiritual practices?

And sometimes just trying something for a few days or weeks won’t yield results, you have to persist - I don’t know if you know this though, or what you’ve done, so that’s why I’m asking for a bit of background info. :slight_smile:

Oh and finally there’s the old NLP question of, “If you knew the answer, what do you think it would be?” kind of stuff, to trick your brain into letting something slip by not making it have to be “right” - just playing a game of “what if” and taking the pressure off.

1 Like

Thanks for all the advice so far, I will look into it. I have dabbled in most methods but perhaps I gave up too quickly and should keep at them, if anyone else has more information about what specifically helped them to for example see entities better, then feel free to tell me more about it :).

I have had a quite shocking experience last night, so I am pretty sure I can cross out the "not being able to feel energy bit, after last night, that is the last thing I cant feel. To keep a long story short, I was practicing a bit of simple evocation throughout the day (although it probably ended up becoming invocation, especially since I did not have much protection while doing it). Anyway last night when I went to bed I literally felt a huge hit of energy from all sides, the dark room seemed to be filled with a shimmer/static everywhere, and something big and heavy walked on-top of me and held me down. Every time I struggled up, it would yank me right back down into the bed. Luckily I used some of E.A.s methods of drawing in energy and then shooting it outward to finally get it off me. While trying to sleep I waited to see if it would leave, it didn’t, I could still feel its overwhelming pressure and energy in the room. by 7 am my body was aching, I was exhausted and rather pissed off, so I researched into E.A.'s lesser banishing ritual and went all out, thankfully that worked and whatever it was high tailed it out of the room pretty quick.

So my point is I had my first encounter with something rather menacing and made it out somewhat intact, and while I couldn’t see it, I did see something strange and I definitely felt it, so I believe that’s progress towards where I used to be when I was much younger.

(In-case anyone is curious, I felt like my evocation earlier that same day that I was targeted was also extremely successful, could sense something else in the room and I was literally covered in what I would call cold spots that kept moving around)

What I did that worked for me was change my diet to vegetarian, and started doing pranayama and nine-cuts meditations.

I didn’t know it would open my third eye, in fact I was ignorant of chakras at the time.

Yeah, I have noticed that recently I started eating more meat then I did in the past, and while before I could regularly see aura outlines (just plain white color though) around people and objects, now I see nothing. I guess the meat could of been a factor in lowering my vibrational energy.

Try to avoid fluoride and look into pineal gland detoxification. And watch videos on the subject of the third eye.

“Immersion into the Cosmos from a Planetary Stand-Point”

Toothpaste without fluoride sucks??? Why? What makes it better with fluoride? What’s your basis for saying that? There are tons of great-tasting fluoride free toothpaste at natural food stores.

This one, for instance, filled with pure, organic and natural ingredients:
[url=http://www.iherb.com/Nature-s-Gate-Natural-Toothpaste-Creme-de-Anise-Fluoride-Free-6-oz-170-g/6180]http://www.iherb.com/Nature-s-Gate-Natural-Toothpaste-Creme-de-Anise-Fluoride-Free-6-oz-170-g/6180[/url]

Here’s its composition:
Calcium Carbonate, Glycerin, Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Flavor*, Carrageenan, Mentha Viridi (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Quillaja Saponaria (Soap Bark) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera(Grape) Seed Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Sodium Bicarbonate,
Hydrated Silica, Calcium Glycerophosphate, Bisabolol,
Sodium Chloride. *Natural Flavor

Natural mouthwash can be used in addition to natural toothpaste. Organic coconut oil can also be applied to teeth daily as it’s antibacterial, antifungal and remineralizes them.

How can anything from Crest or Colgate be any better health-wise than the above???

Colgate Total (Advanced Whitening) 4.0 oz. comprises:

[i]Sodium fluoride 0.24% (0.15% w/flouride ion) …Anticavity
Triclosan 0.30%…Antigingivitis[/i]

[i]water
hydrated silica
glycerin
sorbitol
PVM/MA
copolymer
sodium lauryl sulfate
flavor
cellulose gum
sodium hydroxide
propylene glycol
carrageenan
sodium saccharin
titanium dioxide[/i]

Crest 3D White Toothpaste 4.0 oz consists of:

[i]Sodium fluoride 0.243%…Anticavity[/i]

[i]water
sorbitol
hydrated silica
disodium pyrophosphate
sodium laurel sulfate
flavor
cellulose gum
sodium hydroxide
sodium saccharin
carbomer
xanthan gum
polyethylene
mica
titanium dioxide
blue 1 lake[/i]

You see the difference?! What do you think is healthier for your mouth (and overall body) to absorb everyday?

You’re not literally eating it but your mouth automatically absorbs it and it goes into your system. Fluoride DOES calcify the pineal gland, the one gland linked to the third eye. I know it’s supposedly a small quantity but that quantity taken decades after decades twice-daily amounts to a lot…

lol well sorry to be the bearer of bad news The eye, but I have been trying all methods I can find for it, and while I have no idea which are working and which are not, I am actually starting to see results just 2-3 days into it. So there is more to it then what it looks like on the surface. A good example is a week ago when I closed me eyes, all I would see is darkness. Now when I close my eyes, my eyes actually begin to perform scrying in the darkness and I start to see a lot of faint shapes and energies, moving around the room. At times ill get a huge burst of bright white light which I assume is a particularly strong energy coming close to me, then it usually goes off to the side and I lose track of it. My vision is at times becoming a bit fuzzy and people at times seem to have an aura of energy around them again like what I used to see before.

Then again psychic abilities run in my family, my mom can dream of the future, my great aunt regularly communicates with spirits. & my spiritual awareness was already a bit developed when I was younger (for example I distinctly remember seeing a spirit before, at another time a neon glowin orb that tended to move in all zort of zig zag and sporadic ways near me), I just lost it with time, so maybe its easier for someone with my family background to activate theirs then for most people, all I know for sure is I am getting very fast results.

[quote=“The Eye”]why would this be some bad news ? I dont want you to fail in your endeavors.

congratz !

but that doesnt change a word of my thoughts on the topic[/quote]

Well thank you for that :), and I understand where you are coming from.

I understand the theory but in practice this is not what happens.

Dreaming and/or having OBE require the pineal gland/3rd eye to work actively.

As you may know, dreams are my forte. I have between 3 and 8 dreams every single night and have random OBEs (last night for instance).

So, using fluoride in toothpaste doesnt seem to alterate/weaken my pineal gland/3rd eye.

However, as I told, I dont drink tap water anymore for almost a year. And since we drink more water everyday than we bruth our teeth, and since tap water contains fluoride, not drinking anymore tap water might help. “Might”, because seriously, who could really tell ?

But toothpaste with fluoride - at least in my case - doesnt do anything bad to my pineal gland/3rd eye.[/quote]

It depends on where one lives. In Canada, water is not fluoridated in my area (Montreal, Quebec) but it is in Toronto (Ontario) or Dorval (Quebec), for instance. In the United States, 72% of the population receive fluoridated water. Also, water is not fluoridated in many nations in the world.

I understand the theory but in practice this is not what happens.

Dreaming and/or having OBE require the pineal gland/3rd eye to work actively.

As you may know, dreams are my forte. I have between 3 and 8 dreams every single night and have random OBEs (last night for instance).

So, using fluoride in toothpaste doesnt seem to alterate/weaken my pineal gland/3rd eye.

However, as I told, I dont drink tap water anymore for almost a year. And since we drink more water everyday than we bruth our teeth, and since tap water contains fluoride, not drinking anymore tap water might help. “Might”, because seriously, who could really tell ?

But toothpaste with fluoride - at least in my case - doesnt do anything bad to my pineal gland/3rd eye.[/quote]

UPDATE: So The Eye, I understand exactly where you were going regarding dreams, I just took a nap for maybe an hour tops? I had over 3 long vivid dreams, most of them involving people I used to know and resolving some past issues that I was never completely over. First time I had 3 dreams in such a small span of time, and I could feel sense, everything was very vivid about them, the scenery itself was prominent as well compared to past dreams.

Im trying Mumfords tattwa scrying method - a bit like konstantinos, but he highlights you cant mistake it when it happens. His book with cards is very expensive 300 plus dollars - so i find a re route - buy these
[url=http://shop.goldendawncollegium.com/GDCSSStore/magical-card-decks/15-tattwa-scrying-deck.html]http://shop.goldendawncollegium.com/GDCSSStore/magical-card-decks/15-tattwa-scrying-deck.html[/url]
and download his book he he he.

Ill let you know how it works. Although I have great visualizing skills - I cant seem to see anything on the elemental realm at all like your supposed to be able to do if your third eye is open - I can only guess that isn’t therefore. Mumford highlights that once you open it and get through the tattwa so to speak it is unmistakable.

J

How so ?

J

[quote=“bingohandjob, post:17, topic:3146”]Im trying Mumfords tattwa scrying method - a bit like konstantinos, but he highlights you cant mistake it when it happens. His book with cards is very expensive 300 plus dollars - so i find a re route - buy these
[url=http://shop.goldendawncollegium.com/GDCSSStore/magical-card-decks/15-tattwa-scrying-deck.html]http://shop.goldendawncollegium.com/GDCSSStore/magical-card-decks/15-tattwa-scrying-deck.html[/url]
and download his book he he he.

Ill let you know how it works. Although I have great visualizing skills - I cant seem to see anything on the elemental realm at all like your supposed to be able to do if your third eye is open - I can only guess that isn’t therefore. Mumford highlights that once you open it and get through the tattwa so to speak it is unmistakable.

J[/quote]

Look on SCRIBED and search for tattwas there are tattwa cards on there that when viewed on an ipad or tablet give beautiful vivid images to use.

So more news, last night I noticed that I was able to faintly see my own energy now. which I couldn’t do before even when I could see faint shapes in the dark. An example is if I am looking at my hand in the dark and move it, I see a faint lagging trail of white energy/light behind it moving along with it. If I focus energy to my hands while looking at them, I close my eyes and see my hands bright with energy, ingrained in the darkness for a while. If I concentrate energy between my hands to form a ball, I call feel a prickly static like energy, that is slightllyy painful, as if getting shocked by, well, static.

I assume this is progress as well? Or am I just getting ahead of myself here?