Need advice on my end of the deal

So, to ask for financial help UNTIL the end of this month and not getting help. This is success to you? This is failure not success. Wealth is not in Lucifers attributes.

If you evoke a spirit that has attributes that align with wealth. You will get a manifestation within a few hours.

Great for you good job keep it up! Do what works for you.

It is success if I get the result; which she did she acquired a wealthy client that aligns to her request.

I am not talking about that. You said hoping for results in a month is naive.

I respect your views and opinions but I dont believe that our conversation will lead anywhere and we most probably are spamming the thread with useless information.

Itā€™s not useless because you see, I donā€™t want new magicians coming on here and reading peopleā€™s bullshit.

You can get 100% success rate. Even as a beginner.

Thank you for your kind advice but, as I have stated previously, I am too biased to even try. Thatā€™s why I asked for a bit of advice in the first place. You cheered me up though :slight_smile:

Thatā€™s what Iā€™ve been hoping for too, but Iā€™ll get the payment on Monday, so yeah :confused:

Sorry, but I also disagree with that. If it works for you, it doesnā€™t mean that it is a general rule and works within a few hours for everybody. I am no hobo, lol, but if a hobo asks Bune for a million, I highly doubt heā€™ll get it in an hour.

1 Like

Thatā€™s why you donā€™t get the results you want every time.

1 Like
1 Like