Need advice on job related issue

Hey everyone!

So the short version of my situation is that I got let go from my job 3 days ago. They wrongfully accused me of stealing items that they sell in the break rooms. It was even said that there was video of me doing it, but I’ve never done so! Every time I purchased items in the past, I used Apple Pay and had the receipt sent to my mobile via text. Unfortunately, I didn’t even think of showing them my texts of proof. I’ve chatted with my boyfriend about this as he works the same place I do; he mentioned that if they have footage, that they are required to show me. He also told me how this same exact situation happened to a coworker of his as well. That person was able to fix the situation ASAP, though.

Any advice? Send help! :sob:

Fight it. Contact your labour board, and demand they show you this supposed video, as you are entitled by law to see any evidence against you. Also, call upon Belial, as this seems to be an abuse of power, to let you go based on false accusations, and he hates that.

4 Likes

Totally agree.

1 Like

Thank you. I was thinking about calling upon Belial with this full moon coming up. I didn’t want to call upon him while I was still upset about this situation. This has never happened to me before, it’s mental.

1 Like

fight it. it’s defamation. if they have video , they must show so. False accusation is actually a crime. You can sue them for libel or slander. get a lawyer’s input. This is actually a big deal cuz it’s affecting your income livelihood.

do not let them label you a thief when it’s not true. reputation matters. Maybe a co-worker told the boss. So you have a right to find out who tattle tale and get revenge for false accusation. Maybe co-worker jealous and don’t like you.

2 Likes

Wow, what the hell… I have two children to worry about… I’ll make some calls ASAP.

I would still call on him, I’m sure he’ll understand your anger.

3 Likes

Hopefully the wicked in the situation get appropriately punished.

1 Like

Belial, beelzebub that I know of

I didn’t catch the bottom of your comment on this. I really appreciate this because I’ve been having issues with only one person at work. She’s one step higher than me in job title and has been creating problems with me since October of 2020 (I started in September). So, I really don’t doubt this.

UPDATE:

So I applied for an appeal on the matter and finally got a response this morning. On Tuesday I have a meeting with a senior manager of the building. I’ll be writing notes on what I would like to say to him as well. I even have proof of purchases via text receipt to show him as well.

Thank you everyone for your words!

1 Like