Need advice on counterspells - help!

Long story short, one of the guys in my coven who I consider(ed) a friend kept putting spells on me so I couldn’t meet other men. Divination informed me he was obsessed with me, and would betray me. (Yes, I also got second opinions) Therefore, I put a binding on him to keep him loyal to me and to the work that we were doing… because apart from him staring at me like he wanted to eat me and scaring off other men in person and magically, I really do like him as a person… Or I did…

That should have been the end of it, but all of a sudden I started getting obsessed with him and having lots of sexual feelings for him that seemed to come out of nowhere. (Pretty sure he was jacking off and thinking about me – he and I are on the same wavelength energetically, like I’ll say his name and he’ll text me instantly sort of a thing)

I got petty and decided to take revenge. I asked Gremori to fill him with carnal desire and romantic feelings for me that I never intended on returning. However, the guy also has a long term girlfriend(!! And I’ve never met her though I have never been opposed to it). He’s started avoiding me.

Should I ask Duke Forcalor to take the spell off? Should I contact Gremori about it? Am I just screwed? Magical advice only please, I’ve already beat myself up enough over it for being a bad person.

2 Likes

Okay, it sounds like you need to clean the slate and undo everything including his spellwork. This is beyond my capabilities so I will let the experienced members chime in.

4 Likes

Seduce his wife. The three of you will have a blast, but it could turn into a permanent thing. Equal energy distribution is key. A young man’s ego is very fragile, regardless of whether or not you fight over him.

1 Like

… haha. He’s not even a young man. He’s in his thirties.

1 Like

Experienced!
He might even be able to handle you both!

I say finish your workings with him and move the fuck on tbh
This world is filled with beautiful men LOL dont let one fuckhead ruin magick and love for you
You deserve way better

4 Likes

Thank you. :slight_smile:

He hasn’t ruined it for me, I just find it frustrating that he lied and pretended he wanted to help me, when if he’d just said he wanted to get into my skirts in the first place I probably would have been down, instead of helping me for two years and then acting like he owns me because of it.

I just realized I sound bitter, I’m not, just frustrated with how the whole situation turned out.

So are you suggesting I just bind him and leave it at that?

2 Likes

Just chiming in with my mundane opinion, that’s manipulative as fuck and borderline abusive imo. So I’m pretty sure you are justified in how you are feeling and I totally understand the way you reacted. The big thing is right now in my opinion to distance and cleanse yourself of him. Just take a day or two to really remember your power and abilities. I say that because the mind is the most important part of both life and magick and making sure it’s stable is key.

Regarding the magickal side I agree with with binding as well, I might even look into cord cutting just in case. If you believe he would retaliate magickally then ward and cleanse. I hope this helps! Let me know if you would like more advice though. :hugs:

1 Like

Just saw this sorry. Hopefully the fact that I in no way think you are the problem Hopefully helps but I will delete my response asap if you wish.

1 Like

No, leave it. It’s fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did it help at all?

Very much! I will definitely cut the cords and bind him again.

1 Like

Good! I do want to hammer home though. You are not the bad person here, he deserves this. It’s just a matter of your time and energy and if he’s worth it. It made me saddened to see you blame yourself when you really don’t have a reason to. I apologize if that comes off wrong but I just wanted to let you know that I think you’re more valuable and cooler than that so I want you to realize how fucking cool you are :sunglasses:

1 Like

Anyway I’ll leave it here. I hope you have a wonderful day!

1 Like